Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Your Top  Hated NFL Teams (Steelers Fans Only (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=136)

shevdog 01-24-2005 02:59 AM

Your Top  Hated NFL Teams (Steelers Fans Only

If you are not a Steelers fan, stay of this forum topic! Go rant elsewhere!

This one is simple. Feel free to be comment on your picks.

Who are the top 5 NFL teams you hate as a Steelers fan?

My list:

5. San Fransico 49'ers
4. New England Patriots
3. Dallas Cowboys
2. Baltimore (Ratbird) Ravens
1. Cleveland Browns

As of yesterday, the Eagles went from #4 on my list to #6. I am in no way an Eagles fan. I hate their annoying fans. I use to respect the Patriots. Then the "dynasty" label got stamped on them, plus they once again bumped the Steelers off a Super Bowl run. The Pats are now a permanent member of my hate list.

As for the 49'ers, I repsect their franchise, yet do not like them for 2 obvious reasons. #1 is 5 Super Bowl championships. #2 is an undefeated Super Bowl record. It may sound weird, yet I wnat them the go to a Super Bowl and lose. That's only after the Steelers get that "one for the thumb"!

If you can't figure out why I picked the other 3 teams in my hate list, then you might not be a diehard Steelers fan. These top 3 picks probably are on everyone's list.

Here we go Steelers, here we go! Thanks for a great season!

14THUMB 01-24-2005 03:49 AM

Re: Your Top ?Hated NFL Teams (Steelers Fans Only

#5: THOSE PUSSY LIGHTNING BOLTS IM STILL BITTER FROM THAT
AFCCG.
#4: DALLAS COWGIRLS IN MY MIND SB XXX NEVER HAPPENED
#3: BALTIMORE exBROWNS NUFF SAID
#2: NEW ENGLAND OVERRATED OVERRATED OVERRATED SCREW THEM
GO PHILY
#1: CLEAVLAND BROWNIES THE COLOR OF SHIT

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
THE BUNGHOLES; HOW CAN PEOPLE ROOT FOR THOSE BUMS
THE COLTS; PAYTON FAGGOT

daleemnm 01-24-2005 07:18 PM

1. Patriots(hate them so much)
2. Ravens
3. Browns
4. Buccaneers
5. Bengals

Prosdo 01-24-2005 08:02 PM

1. Patriots
2. Ravens
3. Browns
4. Cowboys
5. Raiders

BlitzburghRockCity 01-24-2005 08:02 PM

Re: Your Top  Hated NFL Teams (Steelers Fans

1.. Baltimore Ratbirds
2.. Baltimore Ratbirds
3.. Cleveland Clowns
4.. Cinci Bungals
5.. Dallas Cowboys

I hate the ratbirds enuff to warrant them as 2 spots

gaudjr 01-25-2005 12:57 AM

Number One has to be (if your a true and long time Steelers fan) the Dallas FagBoys. The rest in no particular order;

San Francisco - never saw a ball that didn't bounce our way, in the 80's that is.
Denver -former home of the horse face Elway, current home of a certain rat face coach.
Baltimore - Jailbirds that never go to jail!! Some of them literally get away with murder. Take a guess!
New England - extremely lucky and well coached, much to our chagrin.
The Oakland Raiders - the original Chain Gang that never goes to jail where they belong.

Now that that is out of the way - maybe we can also add a list of the worst fans in the NFL. If you haven't had a chance to visit many opposing stadiums this might be difficult.

Dallas (South America's Team)
Denver - RUDE, RUDE, RUDE
Oakland - Belligerant, quick to pick a fight, but only when their numbers are superior.
Phoenix ?- even more belligerant, but this is caused by supporting a team who ALWAYS loses and the need to vent.
San Francisco - Arrogant, egotistical bastards

BlitzburghRockCity 01-25-2005 11:09 AM

Re: Your Top  Hated NFL Teams (Steelers Fans

ratbird fans rank up there with the worst..i was at the week 2 game this season, and there were 5 of us in a group that went down, and we got shiat from them all game.. i damn near got into fist fights on half a dozen occasions defending our Steelers and myself and my wife !!!

I HATE the ratbirds and everything about them and thier city and fans!!!

ironcitychef 01-25-2005 02:31 PM

5. Oakland Raiders - always think they are tougher
4. Dallas Cowboys - America's team?
3. Cleveland Browns - always a winning season if we beat em
2. New England Patriots - we owe you, twice!
1. Baltimore Ravens - think 1 SB win makes them best ever!

stormwts 01-25-2005 03:26 PM

#1 Steelers
#2 Steelers
#3 steelers
#4 steelers
#5 steelers Since,we in New England own you guys,it's easy to hate your team. Another day,another world championship! It's getting kind of silly up here! Win,win,win,win,win.....;D

redsahx 01-25-2005 06:30 PM

[quote author=stormwts link=board=steelers;num=1106546352;start=0#8 date=01/25/05 at 13:26:11]#1 Steelers
#2 Steelers
#3 steelers
#4 steelers
#5 steelers Since,we in New England own you guys,it's easy to hate your team. Another day,another world championship! It's getting kind of silly up here! Win,win,win,win,win.....;D[/quote]

Quit being a sore winner man. AS a fellow Patriots fan, I have to ask where were you in the early 90s? I remember how hard it was to root for the Pats when our home games were never sold out and thus were never on TV. I miss the Old Red Jerseys.