Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I love my daughters but.......... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=13622)

3 to be 4 12-25-2006 08:17 PM

I love my daughters but..........

7 and 3

We gave them too much. too much toys. too much sugar. We are leaving in the middle of the night on a trip back East so they are overstimulated and excited.

As Robin Williams once said. We are babbling, we have suddens fits, we smell bad.
People might think its drugs. Its NOT, its the babies!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dang: :dang: :dang: :dang:
:banging: :dang: :banging: :dang: :banging: :dang: :banging:

SteelCityMan786 12-25-2006 08:26 PM

Re: I love my daughters but..........

haha good job.

floodcitygirl 12-25-2006 08:27 PM

Enjoy your trip! :chuckle: Just think....even after a sugar high, exhaustion will eventually set in....

3 to be 4 12-25-2006 08:32 PM

and we hope the Benedryl.

Preacher 12-25-2006 08:56 PM

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofu nny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

Bring a set of earphones!

3 to be 4 12-25-2006 09:12 PM

we are going to the people on an airplane that everybody hates!!

Preacher 12-25-2006 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 to be 4 (Post 194730)
we are going to the people on an airplane that everybody hates!!

Oh my...

Take a laptop... Stick in a movie!!

floodcitygirl 12-25-2006 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 to be 4 (Post 194700)
and we hope the Benedryl.

WARNING!!!!!! I successfully gave my younger son Benedryl on several occassions (for purely medicinal purposes, I assure you....he was really congested) when he suddenly had a reaction to it....stayed up ALL night...totally wired...exhausted...but couldn't sleep...like he was on speed or something...kicking...screaming...crazy. NOT a desired response....in a hotel!!!!! :dang: It took me two nights to figure out that he was having a reaction to the medicine. He's never had it again. Best wishes for a joyous trip.....movies are a good plan!

MACH1 12-26-2006 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floodcitygirl (Post 194751)
WARNING!!!!!! I successfully gave my younger son Benedryl on several occassions (for purely medicinal purposes, I assure you....he was really congested) when he suddenly had a reaction to it....stayed up ALL night...totally wired...exhausted...but couldn't sleep...like he was on speed or something...kicking...screaming...crazy. NOT a desired response....in a hotel!!!!! :dang: It took me two nights to figure out that he was having to the medicine. He's never had it again. Best wishes for a joyous trip.....movies are a good plan!

Yes Yes My boy is the same way, that stuff had him bouncing off the walls. Luckily it only took us the first time to figure it out, so he doesn't get Benedryl anymore. And yes it was a very long and loud night.

Preacher 12-26-2006 01:09 AM

Well... I guess they are on the plane now!! :sofunny::sofunny:

I bet thier dream for thier children right about now is more like...:yawn: