Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Jersey fans where are you at? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=13685)

BOXCAR JOEY 12-27-2006 11:38 PM

Jersey fans where are you at?

so where are the jersey fans?

FOOTEupyourarse 12-28-2006 08:17 AM

Re: Jersey fans where are you at?

jesey fan here. i'm in atco about 20 minutes outside of philly. i still cant beleive how much black $ gold i see on sundays. it's great.

steelerbackr4life 12-28-2006 11:51 AM

Marlton here not far from Atco. I have been known to make spur of the moment trips to the Burgh however.

FOOTEupyourarse 12-28-2006 05:47 PM

i grew up in marlton. try to go back to the burgh every year for a game.

steelerbackr4life 12-28-2006 05:53 PM

drop me a line if you are back in the area always fun catching the game with someone else in steeler nation!
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

LarryNJ 12-28-2006 09:28 PM

Woodstown here...further south than Marlton & Atco and waaay further south than Metuchen. I haven't been back to Pgh. in 1-1/2 years. I still have family in North Versailles. Got to make it back soon.

BOXCAR JOEY 12-30-2006 09:21 PM

I live in edison area and there isnt that big of a fan base with the exception of The Cup in linden which is an excellent steelers bar and arizona bar which is an official fan club bar for the steelers.

So still think we can make the play offs?

alittlejazzbird 12-31-2006 09:22 PM

Newfoundland here, up in the boonies in the northwest corner of Passaic County not too far from Sussex County to the west and the New York border to the north. NO Steeler fans up here that I know of, though I work in Essex County and there are a fair number of Steeler fans there.

Would like to find a place to watch games somewhere in the north, so I don't have to go all the way to Texas Arizona in Hoboken (which is a great place to watch the Steelers but is quite a hike for me!)

Infamix 01-03-2007 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOXCAR JOEY (Post 197110)
I live in edison area and there isnt that big of a fan base with the exception of The Cup in linden which is an excellent steelers bar and arizona bar which is an official fan club bar for the steelers.

So still think we can make the play offs?

I used to live in Edison...now I'm in Montgomery NJ.

BOXCAR JOEY 01-03-2007 01:16 PM

yea goin to texas arizona is a fun time to watch a game, but for many people that is a hike. im fortunate enough i live in walking distance to a train station so i can ride up there and not worry about driving, but it's still a pain if you gotta walk back to the train sloshed then realized you missed the last train home. and hoboken at 4 to 5 AM is a scary place.

One idea ive been toying with is transforming my den and basement into a steeler's speak easy. I think that can make a nice place for a fan club to be hahaha