Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Big Ben hurt?! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1369)

AllAmericanSteelerGirl#7 08-04-2005 05:14 PM

Big Ben hurt?!

I was watching the news today and apparently Ben Roethlisberger hurt his knee in practice today. He was interviewed and when he was asked what happened, he exclaimed, "nothing." Someone on the defense apparently tackled him and he landed wrong. I know last year, he hurt his knee at practice, but it was fine. He was limping off the field at practice today, but I do not know if he finished practice, but I know he did, for the most of practice, he had an ice pack on his knee. But again, I do not know the extent of it. But hopefully its nothing major! :hope:

~AllAmer~

Prosdo 08-04-2005 05:28 PM

Re: Big Ben hurt?!

I will definitely watch Savran on Sportsbeat to see whats up. I am hoping it is nothing serious. Not the way I would like to see things start at all. I also checked KFFL nothing on there about it.

*Edit*

They said the knee was a charlie horse, but his right hand is taped up pretty heavily. As you said he said its alright.

ironcitychef 08-04-2005 06:26 PM

At least it wasn't his toe, and he was wearing a helmet!

figg 08-04-2005 06:39 PM

What happened to his hand? It was his throwing hand that was bundled up.

Prosdo 08-04-2005 08:13 PM

They didn't say. They just said the injury update and went to Ben saying it's alright, but I think they asked about his knee. Not sure though.

AllAmericanSteelerGirl#7 08-04-2005 08:30 PM

I also saw that Ben had his hand wrapped. Geeze, he looked like he was falling apart. lol he had his knee and his hand wrapped! It kinda seemed like he was getting irritated when the media asked him about it. He kinda blew it off. But even though he said it was only a charliehorse, he could be just saying that to get the media off his back. I mean, you don't wrap your knee with ice when you have a charliehorse. And I have never heard a charliehorse in your knee? It got me wondering. But hopefully it just was a charliehorse and his hand is ok. We'll find out tomorrow.....:yep:

~AllAmer~

Oh yea, and Prosdo, I watch Savran on Sportsbeat too, I call in sometimes! Great show!!

BlitzburghRockCity 08-04-2005 10:35 PM

He's fine.. KFFL reports he got kicked by accident by jerome..but his was wrapped in ice just as many players wrap their shouldes and knees in ice after a game or tough practice. He's fine.

TheTeenieSteeler 08-04-2005 11:35 PM

Thanks I got a good Pic of Ben all wrapped uop if I knew how to adjust the size to post it........