Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Thank U all !!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=13698)

herewegosteelers 12-28-2006 12:28 PM

Thank U all !!!

Even tho I have only been a memeber of SF for a short time, I have learned alot about Steelers fans. I have enjoyed all the insight, the arguements & the great people of the Steelers nation. I have a lump in my throat for having to say so long, it has been a short season for us. But I will be back next year to celebrate our 6th superbowl with you all.
I will be thinking about ya all when we beat the strips off of the Bungholes.:tt02:
Wishing all of you a very Happy, healthy New Year!!
God Bless & take care !! :tt02: :cheers: :sign01: :tt:

Sincerly, Kiki

floodcitygirl 12-28-2006 12:31 PM

Re: Thank U all !!!

Hey! Where ya goin? Hope you can find time to continue to check in between now and then. If not, a Very Happy New Year to you!!! :tt02:

HometownGal 12-28-2006 12:32 PM

It has been a pleasure sharing Steelers football with you herewego and I hope to see you around here again very soon! :hug: You are a part of what makes SF the best Steelers BB on the net! :tt02:

Best wishes to you and yours for a terrific 2007! :cheers:

clevestinks 12-28-2006 12:44 PM

sTICK AROUND IT FUN IN THE OFF SEASON ALSO

Big D 12-28-2006 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks (Post 195940)
sTICK AROUND IT FUN IN THE OFF SEASON ALSO

yeah it is. This place is a hoot come june and july.

lamberts-lost-tooth 12-28-2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herewegosteelers (Post 195930)
Even tho I have only been a memeber of SF for a short time, I have learned alot about Steelers fans. I have enjoyed all the insight, the arguements & the great people of the Steelers nation. I have a lump in my throat for having to say so long, it has been a short season for us. But I will be back next year to celebrate our 6th superbowl with you all.
I will be thinking about ya all when we beat the strips off of the Bungholes.:tt02:
Wishing all of you a very Happy, healthy New Year!!
God Bless & take care !! :tt02: :cheers: :sign01: :tt:

Sincerly, Kiki

Okay girl...if you dont come back and visit before next season..I will head out to Prescott Arizona to visit my brother-in-law...and show up at your house for an explanation!!!!

(If not..enjoy the offseason...miss ya till we see ya!)

Big D 12-28-2006 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth (Post 195944)
Okay girl...if you dont come back and visit before next season..I will head out to Prescott Arizona to visit my brother-in-law...and show up at your house for an explanation!!!!

(If not..enjoy the offseason...miss ya till we see ya!)

and he will go streaking down your street.

herewegosteelers 12-28-2006 02:40 PM

I should be back by March. Going back home for a few. Marshalltown Iowa, should be a hoot:yawn: :banging: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

herewegosteelers 12-28-2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big D (Post 195945)
and he will go streaking down your street.

wooo hooo!! That would be great. :banana:

clevestinks 12-28-2006 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herewegosteelers (Post 195988)
I should be back by March. Going back home for a few. Marshalltown Iowa, should be a hoot:yawn: :banging: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

No internet in Iowa yet? That sucks! have a good one!:tt02: