Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hotel (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=13716)

Dawson63 12-28-2006 09:56 PM

Hotel
 
ANyone know what hotel the Steelers stay at while in Cincy. Heading up there on Saturday for the game on Sunday. Would like to catch a glimpse, and maybe some autographs for my son.....and me :)

wiqidjuggalo 12-29-2006 02:56 AM

Re: Hotel
 
Who gives a rats ASS what hotel the Bung-holes stay at?!?!?!?! this is a STEELER forum!!! we hate the Bung-holes!!!

steelerbackr4life 12-29-2006 05:40 AM

Re: Hotel
 
heh heh heh, you could try the county lock up

polamalufan43 12-29-2006 01:11 PM

Re: Hotel
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by steelerbackr4life (Post 196220)
heh heh heh, you could try the county lock up

:sofunny:

Either that or try to find one of their houses. You never know if they've been sentenced to house arrest.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

steelerbackr4life 12-29-2006 01:14 PM

Re: Hotel
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by polamalufan43 (Post 196371)
:sofunny:

Either that or try to find one of their houses. You never know if they've been sentenced to house arrest.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

I always wondered how they got their equipment over top of that ankle bracelett on game day. :toofunny:

polamalufan43 12-29-2006 01:27 PM

Re: Hotel
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by steelerbackr4life (Post 196373)
I always wondered how they got their equipment over top of that ankle bracelett on game day. :toofunny:

:sofunny: :sofunny:

Good Point. Maybe they are custom fit...


~Polamalufan43:tt02:

MACH1 12-29-2006 03:03 PM

Re: Hotel
 
Its the big building with guard towers and razor wire around it.

Dawson63 12-29-2006 04:47 PM

Re: Hotel
 
Someone shoot me now....I am such a douchebag!:banging: :shake01: :ididwhat: :jerkit: :oops: :sign09: :sorry: :chair: :bash:

I meant what hotel the Steelers stay at while in Cincy...

Hell...I live in KY where the Bengals have training camp, if I wanted any of those criminals autographs I could go get them. My bad guys, just lost my train of thought while typing

steelerbackr4life 12-29-2006 05:19 PM

Re: Hotel
 
In that case the Steelers always stay at the Hilton

polamalufan43 12-29-2006 05:22 PM

Re: Hotel
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawson63 (Post 196471)
Someone shoot me now....I am such a douchebag!:banging: :shake01: :ididwhat: :jerkit: :oops: :sign09: :sorry: :chair: :bash:

I meant what hotel the Steelers stay at while in Cincy...

Hell...I live in KY where the Bengals have training camp, if I wanted any of those criminals autographs I could go get them. My bad guys, just lost my train of thought while typing

It's okay, we forgive you.

~polamalufan43:tt02:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum