Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Game Reporter (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Steelers vs. Bengals Game Day Thread (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=13792)

SteelCityMan786 12-30-2006 11:03 PM

Steelers vs. Bengals Game Day Thread

Talk about our last game of the 2006 season right here

We fought so hard to get back in it. So Short we fell. But that doesn't mean we won't fight to finish our season on a high note. Let's finish 8-8

for one last time in the opening post this season

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

Blitzburgh 12-30-2006 11:34 PM

Re: Steelers v.s. Bengals Gameday Thread

Playing "dream squasher" to the Bungals ..... again .... would be a nice way to end a very disappointing year.

TJ Whoseyourmomma said on Sportcenter tonight that they (Bengals) expect Cowher to let the team know it will be his last game just before they take the field tomorrow so that they come out playing thier asses off.

We'll soon find out ...

klick81 12-31-2006 01:24 AM

Yep, let's hope we end the Bungles' season here.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

whodey2Usir 12-31-2006 05:22 AM

i always thought it was funny that your guys big cheer was "here we go here we go." anyway, good luck tomorrow, hope our team brings a little D and composure to the jungle so we can send ya'll packin!

floodcitygirl 12-31-2006 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whodey2Usir (Post 197227)
i always thought it was funny that your guys big cheer was "here we go here we go." anyway, good luck tomorrow, hope our team brings a little D and composure to the jungle so we can send ya'll packin!

As opposed to "who dey??????" (You all never like it when your question gets answered???!!!) and the game is today......so yeah...good luck! :smile:

:tt02: HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tt02:

stillers4me 12-31-2006 06:26 AM

MyCuz64Furness 12-31-2006 07:13 AM

I'm on duty today....can anyone give me a link to listen to it...PLLZZZZZZZZ......hopefully the drunks will go easy on us today:sofunny:

83-Steelers-43 12-31-2006 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whodey2Usir (Post 197227)
i always thought it was funny that your guys big cheer was "here we go here we go."

No way!!!! It's crazy and you will never believe it, but I was thinking about something very similar yesterday.......

I always thought it was funny how a team can choke so hard come crunch time. I always thought it was funny that for a team who talks so much trash never shows up during the big game. I always thought it was funny that a team can have eight arrests in one season. I always thought it was funny that an opposing teams stadium was nicknamed Heinz Field West up until that particular team decided to play football last season and the bandwagon filled up.

whodey2Usir 12-31-2006 07:44 AM

well i'm sorry you had to go and get so angry. am i just as upset as anyone that the bengals didn't finish the games we should have. no one's happy about the arrests. so all these problems will be fixed soon . . . but cowherd will still be ugly next season . . . ? i really have no idea how to respond to all the anger, so i guess teasing the other team is how to do it? go bengals baby, hope ya brought a sack lunch to PBS. you know where you are??? you in the jungle baby

83-Steelers-43 12-31-2006 07:46 AM

I'm not angry. I just responded with some "funny" thoughts of my own. I thought we were sharing Mr. Bungle fan?