Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I cant believe how many of yinz are home tonite. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=13833)

clevestinks 12-31-2006 09:40 PM

I cant believe how many of yinz are home tonite.

We had a party of about 60 people last night, here at our home, for Christmas and New Years. We decided tonite to go to dinner, my wife, daughter and one of her friends, then we went to the movies, now home to ring ion the New Year. Whats everyone else doing home.

floodcitygirl 12-31-2006 09:44 PM

Re: I cant believe how many of yinz are home tonite.

Just got home from the game. 3 yr old is sleeping. Older one is waiting to watch a movie. Great night...Happy New Year everybody! :smile:

fansince'76 12-31-2006 09:44 PM

I live in Denver, and we just recovered from the second big snowstorm in two weeks - 100,000+ drunks + ice all over the roads are not a good combo - I'm staying home and getting drunk. Happy New Year, everyone! :cheers:

SteelCityMan786 12-31-2006 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 198655)
I live in Denver, and we just recovered from the second big snowstorm in two weeks - 100,000+ drunks + ice all over the roads are not a good combo - I'm staying home and getting drunk. Happy New Year, everyone! :cheers:

Better safe then sorry.

clevestinks 12-31-2006 09:52 PM

I agree, and I was drunk on Rum and beer last night ao just a little wine tonite.

Mosca 12-31-2006 09:52 PM

Just got back from dinner, family's watching Bears/Pack and waiting for Dick Clark.

Tom

PisnNapalm 01-01-2007 12:25 AM

I just got home a few minutes ago. We spent the night over at neighbors. :) We had a great time.

Time for bed now... *yawn* sorry. It's way past my bedtime. ;)

83-Steelers-43 01-01-2007 09:30 AM

Woke up this morning and my liver slapped me in the face....ugh. It was worth it though. :bouncy:

BTW, Happy New Year CS.

X-Terminator 01-01-2007 06:47 PM

I've only been out one time in my life for New Year's, and that wasn't even here in Pittsburgh. I'd rather not be around a bunch of drunken idiots, thank you very much.