Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Media (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Please Help? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=13900)

redzone79 01-02-2007 09:29 PM

Please Help?

Is anyone out there nervous about Cowher's decision or is it just me? And, the past couple games I have been to I haven't even see him close enough to get an autograph. I know it's too late now to meet him but what kind of person is he?
And, i need help figuring out how to download video's from Youtube, help me figure out how to understand these websites....

clipnabber.com
videodownloader
flvplayer

PisnNapalm 01-02-2007 09:43 PM

Re: Please Help?

As far as I know you can't download a video from Youtube.

As for being "nervous"? No, I'm not.

Do I believe he will retire from the Steelers. Yes. But I'm not nervous about it. I think maybe it's the best time for both the Steelers and Coach Cowher.

I will always respect him and will not have any hard feelings toward him ever. He's a Pittsburgh kind of guy.

What will seriously bother me though is if after a year or 2 of retirement he decides to coach in the NFL again. I don't know how I'd handle seeing him coach another team. I'd be cool with him coaching college ball. Hell just this evening I was talking with a few guys and we all thought it'd be awesome if someday he took over for Joe Pa.

Stlrs4Life 01-02-2007 10:38 PM

I'm not worried either. And as far as what kind of guy is Bill Cowher, he's a real nice guy. Have friends that have met him and said that he ios a very approachable guy in person.

redzone79 01-02-2007 10:47 PM

i just wish i could meet him. thanx stlrs4life. I think i have talked to you before but it's been a while. thanks again.

pitt 01-03-2007 12:10 AM

I wish he would stay but I think he is leaving.

redzone79 01-03-2007 07:45 PM

Me Too:crying01: :crying03: If he leaves then this is for all your years with the Steelers. :salute: :salute: :tt: :champs:

83-Steelers-43 01-03-2007 10:10 PM

If Bill Cowher leaves, the world is going to stop. Plain and simple. The Pittsburgh Steeler franchise will crumble much like it did after Chuck Noll stepped down. We are doomed. If Bill Cowher leaves our colors will be pink and purple instead of black and gold. Instead of the Steel city we will be known as the "slighty feminine city". It's all coming to an end!!!!

Stillers#1 01-04-2007 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 (Post 200121)
If Bill Cowher leaves, the world is going to stop. Plain and simple. The Pittsburgh Steeler franchise will crumble much like it did after Chuck Noll stepped down. We are doomed. If Bill Cowher leaves our colors will be pink and purple instead of black and gold. Instead of the Steel city we will be known as the "slighty feminine city". It's all coming to an end!!!!

WORD!

Black@Gold Forever32 01-04-2007 12:08 PM

I do know one thing though coaches/players come and go. But the Pittsburgh Steelers remain. I'm tired of hearing about Bill Cowher. Is he a great coach? Hell yes he is and he will be in the Hall of Fame. But sometimes change is good and I think the Steelers should hire from outside the organization.

Both Noll/Cowher were from outside the Steelers organization. Plus looking at this years play-off teams the Jets and Saints both made the play-offs with first time head coahes/outside the organization.

83-Steelers-43 01-04-2007 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black and Gold Forever 32 (Post 200248)
I do know one thing though coaches/players come and go. But the Pittsburgh Steelers remain. I'm tired of hearing about Bill Cowher. Is he a great coach? Hell yes he is and he will be in the Hall of Fame. But sometimes change is good and I think the Steelers should hire from outside the organization.

Both Noll/Cowher were from outside the Steelers organization. Plus looking at this years play-off teams the Jets and Saints both made the play-offs with first time head coahes/outside the organization.

I agree 100%