Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Friday night lights (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1408)

BlitzburghRockCity 08-08-2005 12:39 AM

Friday night lights

Who else has seen it? I thought it was pretty decent overall, and those kids really came together in the 2nd half the championship.

bengalsfan21 08-08-2005 01:10 AM

Re: Friday night lights

I liked it.........Very good movie and obviously well directed. They made a movie out of a true story and it felt like I was living in the moment.....Just me though probably.

Tha rock 08-08-2005 01:12 AM

Its a great movie becuse thats kinda how high scholl ball is trust me i just graduated and i played ball all four years!!

RoethlisBURGHer 08-08-2005 04:28 PM

I liked it,I thought it was pretty good.

BlitzburghRockCity 08-09-2005 12:13 AM

I like watching Varsity Blues as well...but this movie definately was more intense!

bigbensgirl7 08-09-2005 10:41 AM

I haven't seen it yet...but I need to!

bengalsfan21 08-10-2005 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
I haven't seen it yet...but I need to!

I was thinking the same thing....How bout I bring it over and we watch it and eat some pop corn and well you know do what normal ppl do with the lights out while watching a movie..............Talk about the Bengals.

ironcitychef 08-10-2005 04:22 PM

The scene in the parking lot with Billy Bob and the town "mayor" or whatever basically saying win or else was the best. You know its just not in Texas where this stuff happens.

CantStop85 08-10-2005 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironcitychef
The scene in the parking lot with Billy Bob and the town "mayor" or whatever basically saying win or else was the best. You know its just not in Texas where this stuff happens.

This movie made me glad that I don't play football in Texas. :crutches:

bigbensgirl7 08-11-2005 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
I was thinking the same thing....How bout I bring it over and we watch it and eat some pop corn and well you know do what normal ppl do with the lights out while watching a movie..............Talk about the Bengals.

:sign09: why would I want to talk about them when the lights go out?????