Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Steeler's Hang-outs (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1431)

shevdog 08-10-2005 08:41 AM

Steeler's Hang-outs

Steelers's Hangouts:
http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers...rbars_list.asp

Us Steelers fans that live outside of Western PA (especially around Philly) definately would like to hang out with with other Steelers fans to watch the games. Heck, even I wouldn't mind, even though I can have my own Steeler's parties at my place, having the NFL Sunday Ticket on Direct TV. (All the NFL games baby!)

SteelR1 08-10-2005 04:47 PM

Re: Steeler's Hang-outs

Excellent Post,,, I just found a bar an hour away I never knew existed. I either watch the games at home with the ticket or drive to Charlotte which is two hours away.... Coaches in Charlotte is awesome to watch the games, so many Steeler fans in there!!!!!!!

C5-R1 08-10-2005 08:44 PM

I have sunday ticket so I watch most of the games at home. But there are a few "Steelers bars" around here also.
Sundays are like a holiday around my house during football season, after 1:00 NOTHING happens that isn't about football.

RoethlisBURGHer 09-01-2005 02:46 PM

The places in Ohio I plan on possibly checking out this year:

Buffalo Wild Wings,Rocky River
Buffalo Wild Wings,Avon Lake
Damon's Grill,Stow (must be an early game)
Harpo's,Brookpark
Johnny Malloy's,Strongsville
Lake Effectz,Madison (early game again)
The Den II Bub & Eatery,North Royalton
Winking Lizard,Cleveland Heights

Never been to any for a game (only one I have been to is the Winking Lizard in Heights for a b-day).Maybe I can find a fun place so I can catch all 16 games!

Blitzburgh55 09-01-2005 05:19 PM

They dont have the best pittsbugh sports place in pitt HI TOPS

RoethlisBURGHer 09-01-2005 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzburgh
They dont have the best pittsbugh sports place in pitt HI TOPS

They don't have anywhere in The Burgh listed there.

I think that site was for people who don't live so close to Pittsburgh.This way they can find a place to watch the game on Sunday because they don't wanna watch the team being shown on thier local station(s).

Suitanim 09-01-2005 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer
The places in Ohio I plan on possibly checking out this year:

Buffalo Wild Wings,Rocky River
Buffalo Wild Wings,Avon Lake
Damon's Grill,Stow (must be an early game)
Harpo's,Brookpark
Johnny Malloy's,Strongsville
Lake Effectz,Madison (early game again)
The Den II Bub & Eatery,North Royalton
Winking Lizard,Cleveland Heights

Never been to any for a game (only one I have been to is the Winking Lizard in Heights for a b-day).Maybe I can find a fun place so I can catch all 16 games!

I am a regular at the Damon's in Stow. It's a good scene. I have a client who wants me to bring some Steelers fans in this year, and I've heard good things about them before...Kent Lanes in Kent. Beer is cheap, food is REALLY cheap, and there are plenty of Browns fans to mock. I'll check it out in week 2 and report back.

bigbensgirl7 09-01-2005 07:43 PM

didn't all the Damon's go out of business???

Suitanim 09-01-2005 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
didn't all the Damon's go out of business???

Not in Stow, Ohio. I'm so happy, too...it's about 2 miles from my house, and their clubhouse is awesome...4 big screens, good food, nice beer specials, and the little audio units on each table so you can listen to your game...

bigbensgirl7 09-01-2005 08:04 PM

I used to go to the Damons right by my house every Sunday....it closed down and I am so sad!