Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Media (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   SB XIII (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=14425)

steelerbackr4life 01-22-2007 07:44 PM

SB XIII

Right now on NFL Network The whole game! Brings chills to me still ! Introductions: Swannie waving the towell! :tt02: :tt02: With all the Nation chanting Here We go Steelers!:thumbsup: There is also a repeat at 1a.m. My dvr is set!

LarryNJ 01-22-2007 07:58 PM

Re: SB XIII

Thanks for the heads up!

Dorsett looks like a little kid! :)

steelerbackr4life 01-22-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarryNJ (Post 210020)
Thanks for the heads up!

Dorsett looks like a little kid! :)

Yeah and Stallworth had hair too

Preacher 01-23-2007 01:35 AM

Man.. Our offense looked bad in that second quarter!!

Preacher 01-23-2007 02:49 AM

ROTFL..

Jackie Smith drops the ball...

AGAIN!
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: :toofunny:

Preacher 01-23-2007 03:19 AM

It sure is sad to see Webster walking around on the field, with me knowing what his future holds for him. :shake01:

Preacher 01-23-2007 04:02 AM

Wow.. Seeing the CHIEF getting the lombardi. Getting choked up as he is congratulating the team. It brings a tear to the eye.

Elvis 01-23-2007 04:20 PM

:tt02: Yeh.. I know what you guys/gals are talking about.. I guess it just shows that I started being a Steelers fan just a few years too late. I just dont remember these guys this early in their careers like Stallworth man he looks awesome here in this game making some great catches that look easy to him. Him and Swann were so young and so quick out there it seems. I love this game I am watching it as I type this evening. Can anyone tell me if they are gonna show the rest of the Super Bowls that the Steelers were in... the complete games that is?:wave:

12+88=6 01-23-2007 04:34 PM

I love this game I am watching it as I type this evening. Can anyone tell me if they are gonna show the rest of the Super Bowls that the Steelers were in... the complete games that is?:wave: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B][/QUOTE]

i'm not sure if they are going to reair all the steelers games. they said they would show 9 or 10 of the best super bowls over the next 2 weeks. they've already shown at least 4 or 5that i saw. just keep checking the nfl network listings.

or i happen to have all of the steelers super bowls on dvd, some even have the commercials from the 70's. we could work something out if you want.

Atlanta Dan 01-23-2007 04:44 PM

If they show Super Bowl X in its entirety (which they should - it at the time was generally regarded as the best SB up to that time) do not miss it - you will not believe the hitting. Hits in that game that were no calls would draw flags or ejections today (Staubach getting pounded - at one point Ernie Holmes clubs Roger's head/Bradshaw getting knocked out/Lambert throwing Harris to the ground after Gerela misses a FG). No penalties on the Steelers in that game.

In last night's rebroadcast of XIII Brodie or Gowdy said in the 2nd Q after Blount intercepted Staubach that a lot of the intensity and hitting in XIII was just a continuation of the bad blood from X.

Enjoyed the rebroadcast of XIII but what the hell happened to the end of the second quarter? Swann runs to the 35 with a minute to go and the next thing I see is the Steelers with teh ball in the 3rd Q.