Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   This is not good!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1443)

bigbensgirl7 08-11-2005 10:23 AM

This is not good!!!

The place I went to to watch the Steelers games has been closed. THis is absolutely horrible. There are plenty of places in Dayton to see the Steelers! But that was my home every Sunday...and I tend to think that it was good luck for me to be there! Let's hope I can track down another lucky spot!

pitt 08-11-2005 10:42 AM

Re: This is not good!!!

:hope: My fingers are crossed that you will find another lucky spot!

Justin Otstott 08-11-2005 10:45 AM

yea, im lucky (lol) all I have to do is goto my room and watch on the Flat-screen. Oh damn forgot I need to get NFL Sunday ticket off Direct-TV!

bigbensgirl7 08-11-2005 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin Otstott
yea, im lucky (lol) all I have to do is goto my room and watch on the Flat-screen. Oh damn forgot I need to get NFL Sunday ticket off Direct-TV!

Yah...my Dad has it...but they lose when I watch it there...so I can't! :o

Justin Otstott 08-11-2005 10:53 AM

lol I had that problem once!

BlitzburghRockCity 08-11-2005 07:24 PM

No doubt, that sux girl... Thats why I gave up going to bars or clubs to watch games... just gimme my lazyboy and my living room and Im all set.

bengalsfan21 08-11-2005 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
No doubt, that sux girl... Thats why I gave up going to bars or clubs to watch games... just gimme my lazyboy and my living room and Im all set.

I have to agree with you here....If I can't be at the game I am in my lazyboy.

steelersgirl86 08-12-2005 06:54 AM

Wow that sucks. I hope you do find another lucky spot. Luckily last year we went from bars to peoples houses and they still did great. But find that lucky spot. :thmbup:

bigbensgirl7 08-12-2005 09:06 AM

Yah...I wish I could do that...but I am superstitious and it seems like I find great spots where they win when I'm there and then something always happens and I have to find a new location!!! I have a couple different places I'm going to try that are "Steelers Bars" hopefully I pick the right one first!!! lol

Rush58 08-12-2005 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
Yah...I wish I could do that...but I am superstitious and it seems like I find great spots where they win when I'm there and then something always happens and I have to find a new location!!! I have a couple different places I'm going to try that are "Steelers Bars" hopefully I pick the right one first!!! lol

Reverse the superstition, and stay at home. Maybe we will end up in the Super Bowl, rather than just the AFC Championship game? :D