Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Steelers Fever Magazine?!? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=14474)

Justin Otstott 01-24-2007 10:36 AM

Steelers Fever Magazine?!?

Ok I was thinking, and I seen this on other boards...It would be cool if SF had their own magazine that would be sent out to members. Like they would pay monthly or something like that, I dunno. Just an idea, I mean I could do the art work....there is lots of talent on this board. :tt02:

Big D 01-24-2007 10:49 AM

Re: Steelers Fever Magazine?!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin Otstott (Post 210957)
Ok I was thinking, and I seen this on other boards...It would be cool if SF had their own magazine that would be sent out to members. Like they would pay monthly or something like that, I dunno. Just an idea, I mean I could do the art work....there is lots of talent on this board. :tt02:

I belong to a raider site that has there own magazine. I think it would also increase revenue and add more members to this site.

Justin Otstott 01-24-2007 12:10 PM

Yea it would, it would also help pay for things maybe. I know this site cost money.

SteelCityMan786 01-24-2007 05:52 PM

Very Creative. I like it.

HometownGal 01-24-2007 06:24 PM

I love the idea Justin! :cheers: We do have some excellent football minds here - AtlantaDan, 83, Tony, LLT, XT - just to name a few. :thumbsup:

polamalufan43 01-24-2007 07:03 PM

That sounds great. It would be great for all reason mentioned above.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Justin Otstott 01-25-2007 01:57 PM

well seeing that everybody likes it we just have see what the admin thinks...

SteelersFever 01-25-2007 05:12 PM

That is a great idea and it's actually something I thought about. But, not recently. We would have to look into this further of course. I think there may be some copyright issues and the start-up and maintaining costs would certainly add up. We would have to get a team together that was 100% dedicated to the magazine. It would require a lot of time, effort and planning. I'm not afraid of that. But, before we jump ahead we have to be sure that it'll work. :smile:

Justin Otstott 01-26-2007 08:36 AM

I agree 100% and I will be dedicated to helping in any way!

Preacher 01-26-2007 11:03 PM

I am actually getting ready to help my local association of churches put out a Ezine. So I would be interested in seeing how this works, and maybe even be a part in it.