Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Thanks (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=147)

joedv1218 01-23-2005 11:47 PM

Thanks

THANK YOU STEELERS ?FOR A GREAT YEAR!!!!!!! ? ? ?WE LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!! ?SEE YA ?NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!!! 7 mos til training camp

Joe

dutchvanobvious 01-23-2005 11:54 PM

Re: Thanks

Agreed! Hats off to the Steelers, and thanks for a hell of a season.It was a great ride, and Ben won't be so generous with the turnovers next year.
THE AFC was tough this year, and the AFC will win the Superbowl.

I'm going with the conference and the Pats will have my support on Superbowl Sunday.

Prosdo 01-24-2005 01:11 AM

Amazing season Steelers. So proud to be a Steeler fan. No fair weather fan here. I can't wait for training camp!!! :)

ironcitychef 01-24-2005 02:23 AM

Thank you Steelers back ups for carrying us this far. For being there when we needed you. Ben, you have learned 2 seasons worth of stuff. Now take the time to digest it all and be amazed how slow everything moves next year.

shevdog 01-24-2005 03:03 AM

Steelers, thanks for the best season I've ever watched! Next year you can be 8-8 or 16-0 and a Super Bowl will with out a doubt top this season!

Thanks Steelers!

BlitzburghRockCity 01-25-2005 11:15 AM

Amazing season yes, by far !!!!! and I'll be there in 2005 cheering them on as always... but falling from this far in the playoffs hurts so much more. I definately need time to recover from this.

steelers_fan_4ever 01-25-2005 02:09 PM

Thank you Steelers for an AMAZING season. :)

ironcitychef 01-25-2005 02:12 PM

I think I am beginning to understand what Oaklnad fans went through in the 70's playing us. Two championship games against the Pats. If not for them turning around their frnachise, we could be loaded with rings.

bigbensgirl7 02-03-2005 03:13 PM

I have had a great year watching my boys, and they gave me a lot to be proud of. However, I have to agree with Blitzburgh, my pain has not quite subsided yet (hell, I still haven't totally recovered from losing to the Pats the first time around....so it's going to take awhile).
BUT I STILL HAVE TO THANK THE STEELERS FOR GIVING ME SO MUCH TO BE PROUD OF THIS YEAR....AND NO MATTER WHAT....I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THEM!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!

JerseySTEEL 02-03-2005 05:39 PM

After that draft in the begging of the year i thought great a young good looking rookie qb, and looking at a playoff year was thinking 10-6 and BAM tommy got hurt and i thought oh great there goes the playoffs, but god dam i give it to every single STEELer u guys were great this year and will be great next year cant wait , thx u all for a 15-1 season and for beating the jets and gaints ;)...