Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Recipes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What is on your game menu? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=14702)

Mosca 02-03-2007 09:05 AM

What is on your game menu?

We're having sausage sandwiches with peppers & onions, bbq'd chicken, pasta salad, & crackers & spinach-artichoke dip. We're not having a big party, just a few friends.

Anyone else?

Tom

tony hipchest 02-03-2007 11:49 AM

Re: What is on your game menu?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosca (Post 214092)
We're having sausage sandwiches with peppers & onions, bbq'd chicken, pasta salad, & crackers & spinach-artichoke dip. We're not having a big party, just a few friends.

Anyone else?

Tom

just the standard. hamburgers, hotdogs, buffalo wings and a big ole bowl of guacamole with chips.

polamalufan43 02-03-2007 12:27 PM

Pretty much a combonation of the things mentioned above. It was alot better last year though, alot of the food was Steeler themed.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

floodcitygirl 02-03-2007 12:54 PM

Barbeque, coleslaw, Buffalo chicken dip, artichoke dip, skyline chili dip(A cincy thing that really is good), fruit platter, veggie platter, turtle cake, and I don't know what else yet. :smile:

polamalufan43 02-03-2007 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floodcitygirl (Post 214140)
Barbeque, coleslaw, Buffalo chicken dip, artichoke dip, skyline chili dip(A cincy thing that really is good), fruit platter, veggie platter, turtle cake, and I don't know what else yet. :smile:

I have to make that turtle cake... I almost forgot that... it sounds really good....:thumbsup:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Stillers43 02-03-2007 04:13 PM

Chili Lime Chicken Wings, Hot Wings, BBQ Beef sandwiches, BBQ Bourbon Ribs, Chips & Dip, Celery/Carrots & Dip, Cheese,Pepperoni, & Crackers. Of course don't forget the BEER and Jager Bombs!

meanjoecoop 02-03-2007 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floodcitygirl (Post 214140)

What...no perogies??? :wink02:

floodcitygirl 02-03-2007 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meanjoecoop (Post 214189)

If you're making them...I'm eating them! :yummy: :banana:

Stillers43 02-03-2007 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meanjoecoop (Post 214189)

Making me hungry for some!

meanjoecoop 02-03-2007 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floodcitygirl (Post 214196)
If you're making them...I'm eating them! :yummy: :banana:

Um...the way you've been promoting your godmothers recipe, I would have thought you'd be making them! :wink02:

Quote:

Originally Posted by floodcitygirl (Post 176675)
My Godmother is Ukranian. She taught my Mom and now me to make them. Her's are the best I've ever had. She first boils them and then cooks them in butter (alot of it) and onion. I wouldn't call them soggy, but soft. Once they have been frozen and you fry them in the butter and onion they get a little more crispy but never had them brown. Either way...yum!!!!! My favorites are potato/cheese and kraut. She makes them with cherries, blueberries, etc too.