Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Burress jabs at the Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1473)

figg 08-13-2005 08:45 PM

Burress jabs at the Steelers

During a interview on a New York radio station.

When asked when he was going to feel like a Giant-He said- I already do just because the difference in training camps - saying Cowher was a players coach and practices werent that hard. He also said Eli had a stronger arm then Ben.

ironcitychef 08-13-2005 09:00 PM

Re: Burress jabs at the Steelers

Burress said camps were not that hard? How come he kept getting injured then?

BlitzburghRockCity 08-13-2005 09:18 PM

Another reason to just realize what an ignorant, immature, child Plax really is. Cowher runs a very tough, yet fair camp. The reason we did so well last year, was becuz he instilled toughness into the players from day 1 in camp !

What a dumbass..plax, u get all the bashing and name calling and bad press NY has to offer you!!

SteelR1 08-13-2005 09:40 PM

That's not even right. I thought for sure Plax was a better man than that. I understand why he left, but dont bad mouth us!!!!!

Prosdo 08-13-2005 09:49 PM

Doesn't surprise me one bit. We are definitely better off without him.

BlitzburghRockCity 08-13-2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelR1
That's not even right. I thought for sure Plax was a better man than that. I understand why he left, but dont bad mouth us!!!!!

I could see this coming a mile away. All he did while he was here was complain about not getting the ball enough, and I can help us win if I dont get involved and blah blah blah. He's highly overrated and definately and underacheiver, so of course he's gonna bad mouth us.

He's an ass!

Lyn 08-13-2005 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
Another reason to just realize what an ignorant, immature, child Plax really is. Cowher runs a very tough, yet fair camp. The reason we did so well last year, was becuz he instilled toughness into the players from day 1 in camp !

What a dumbass..plax, u get all the bashing and name calling and bad press NY has to offer you!!

PB thought the Pittsburgh press was tough on him, he will learn how tough the NY media is, he better watch every word he says cause they will bring it up over and over again.

BlitzburghRockCity 08-13-2005 11:32 PM

I cant wait to here all the negative press about him. I'll be checkin the Giants forums just to read about it when he starts dropping easy passes and not giving 100% on the field!

TasmanianTroy271 08-14-2005 02:00 AM

so, who's next to talk about us? Oliver Ross? maybe Chad Scott (the old crappy one)? lol

freddy69 08-14-2005 07:07 AM

what a jag off