Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   john amaechi is gay- 1ST NBA player comes out (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=14807)

tony hipchest 02-07-2007 07:03 PM

john amaechi is gay- 1ST NBA player comes out
 
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/john_amaechi/

in his new book and this weekends edition of "outside the lines", recently retired nba player becomes the 1st active or retired to come out of the closet, and say he is gay.

having access to nba locker rooms i guess he has attended many sausage parties some could only dream about. :banana:

sumo 02-07-2007 07:46 PM

Re: john amaechi is gay- 1ST NBA player comes out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 215801)
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/john_amaechi/

in his new book and this weekends edition of "outside the lines", recently retired nba player becomes the 1st active or retired to come out of the closet, and say he is gay.

having access to nba locker rooms i guess he has attended many sausage parties some could only dream about. :banana:

DUDE - you're brutal! I am perplexed by guys "coming out of the closet" - does it really matter? I think we have progressed to the point now when somebody does this - everybody's reaction is "sooo.....and your telling us this becauussse why?""

tony hipchest 03-02-2007 05:49 PM

Re: john amaechi is gay- 1ST NBA player comes out
 
j. amaechi on pti-

says the only player to ever ask him if he was gay was greg ostertag "coming out of the tunnel" (fudge tunnel?) one night before a game.

thats gross, i wonder if they'll start calling him greg "i wanna" ostertagdatass.

83-Steelers-43 03-02-2007 05:54 PM

Re: john amaechi is gay- 1ST NBA player comes out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sumo (Post 215822)
DUDE - you're brutal! I am perplexed by guys "coming out of the closet" - does it really matter? I think we have progressed to the point now when somebody does this - everybody's reaction is "sooo.....and your telling us this becauussse why?""

And that was my point in another thread dealing with this topic. But with Amaechi it's pretty obvious. Once I heard "in his new book", I already knew what this was all about.

tony hipchest 03-02-2007 05:56 PM

Re: john amaechi is gay- 1ST NBA player comes out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 (Post 223920)
And that was my point in another thread dealing with this topic. But with Amaechi it's pretty obvious. Once I heard "in his new book", I already knew what this was all about.

his book is named "Man in the Middle".

thats so foul.

:chuckle:

83-Steelers-43 03-02-2007 05:59 PM

Re: john amaechi is gay- 1ST NBA player comes out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 223922)
his book is named "Man in the Middle".

thats so foul.

:chuckle:

No shit? I'm not even going to touch that one. That's all I need....

tony hipchest 03-02-2007 06:02 PM

Re: john amaechi is gay- 1ST NBA player comes out
 
no :poop: !!!!!

(well hardly any).

lol

83-Steelers-43 03-02-2007 06:03 PM

Re: john amaechi is gay- 1ST NBA player comes out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 223927)
well hardly any.

So your saying just a little mud on the turtle?

tony hipchest 03-02-2007 06:13 PM

Re: john amaechi is gay- 1ST NBA player comes out
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 (Post 223928)
So your saying just a little mud on the turtle?

:toofunny:

only turtles coming out of hibernation!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum