Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Making Contributions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=15216)

fansince'76 02-24-2007 08:09 PM

Making Contributions
 
This one is directed to SF and the Mods - is there another way I can make a donation to the site without using PayPal? PayPal has been successfully hacked a bit too often for me to trust it. Possibly a name and address I can mail a check to? Thanks.

Preacher 02-24-2007 09:58 PM

Re: Making Contributions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 221624)
This one is directed to SF and the Mods - is there another way I can make a donation to the site without using PayPal? PayPal has been successfully hacked a bit too often for me to trust it. Possibly a name and address I can mail a check to? Thanks.

I have asked that question a number of times and have not yet heard anything back. If you get an answer, please let me know!

fansince'76 02-24-2007 10:06 PM

Re: Making Contributions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Preacher (Post 221677)
I have asked that question a number of times and have not yet heard anything back. If you get an answer, please let me know!

Thanks, Preach - I will PM you if I do. Further, to SF and the Mods, if you are hesitant to give out a name and address, I fully understand. However, you may want to ditch PayPal and switch to Google Checkout or another form of online E-commerce payment acceptance. I simply refuse to use PayPal, and I know I'm not alone on that.

Livinginthe past 02-25-2007 07:41 AM

Re: Making Contributions
 
Hey guys,

I remember this subject was raised by Preacher awhile back, I can't recall the solution given by Mike - if we had one.

I'll get back to ya when I receive a definitive answer :cheers:

NM

SteelersFever 02-25-2007 09:59 AM

Re: Making Contributions
 
At this time we only accept donations through PayPal. I'll let you know if that changes!

fansince'76 02-25-2007 10:02 AM

Re: Making Contributions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersFever (Post 221802)
At this time we only accept donations through PayPal. I'll let you know if that changes!

Thanks, Mike. Appreciate the info. :smile:

Hines0wnz 02-27-2007 03:45 PM

Re: Making Contributions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersFever (Post 221802)
At this time we only accept donations through PayPal. I'll let you know if that changes!


Bummer.

BlacknGold Bleeder 02-27-2007 03:50 PM

Re: Making Contributions
 
I never heard of anyone having trouble with Paypal... PM me with more info if you please


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum