Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Greg Maddux Pees on Rookies??? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=15378)

tony hipchest 03-02-2007 06:00 PM

Greg Maddux Pees on Rookies???

they were just talking on pti how he sneaks up to unsuspecting rookies in the showers and takes a hot leak on their leg.

"fair or foul?"

i say fair, but you know theres a young attorney somewhere out there who wants to sue for workplace harassement.

tony hipchest 03-06-2007 11:25 AM

Re: Greg Maddux Pees on Rookies???

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 223925)
they were just talking on pti how he sneaks up to unsuspecting rookies in the showers and takes a hot leak on their leg.

"fair or foul?"

i say fair, but you know theres a young attorney somewhere out there who wants to sue for workplace harassement.

i know what this post was missing- visual effects!

:shower::monkey: :moon: :monkey:

lol

83-Steelers-43 03-06-2007 11:28 AM

Oh man, that's just not right. I understand a little hazing, but taking a leak on somebody? That's just wrong no matter how you want to dice it up. From pie in the face while doing interviews to pissing on a rookie.

Baseball is getting a little kinky. I guess they need something to keep up interest outside of Boston, Chicago and NYC.

tony hipchest 03-06-2007 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 (Post 225121)
Oh man, that's just not right. I understand a little hazing, but taking a leak on somebody? That's just wrong no matter how you want to dice it up. From pie in the face while doing interviews to pissing on a rookie.

Baseball is getting a little kinky. I guess they need something to keep up interest outside of Boston, Chicago and NYC.

yeah, i guess thats wrong no matter how you "shake it".

lol @ the shaving cream pie in the face stunt. so 90's and predictable.

83-Steelers-43 03-06-2007 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 225123)
yeah, i guess thats wrong no matter how you "shake it".

lol @ the shaving cream pie in the face stunt. so 90's and predictable.

Next year will it be :poop: ?

If so Najeh Davenport might be in the Atlanta Braves starting lineup.

"Bo doesn't know, Najeh Knows Poo"

Prosdo 03-06-2007 11:43 AM

And someone hasn't beaten his face in yet? lol

83-Steelers-43 03-06-2007 11:44 AM

Well eitherway, if the Pirates decides to jump on the :poop: craze it really won't effect their onfield play because they already stink like :poop:.

:thumbsup:

tony hipchest 03-06-2007 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 (Post 225126)
Well eitherway, if the Pirates decides to jump on the :poop: craze it really won't effect their onfield play because they already stink like :poop:.

:thumbsup:

theyve been bathing in :poop: since 91 it seems.

(amazing what some visual effects can do to get a thread off the ground- isnt the off season fun???)

:sofunny:

83-Steelers-43 03-06-2007 11:51 AM

This is beautiful....:bouncy:

Braves Announcer:

Up next to bat, number 2 - Najeh "Poo-Poo" Davenport. His teammaters effectionatly call him "The Dump Truck" or "Dookum's".

Anyways, Najeh is up at the plate in his normal squatting stance. He swings!!! He brings in two and get's a double (no pun intended). That Najeh really knows how to let one rip when he has complete concentration and relaxation!!!

Prosdo 03-06-2007 11:53 AM

Oh lord 83. You get props for that. lmao