Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Whos goin to the HOF game? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=15495)

drew102e 03-07-2007 02:15 PM

Whos goin to the HOF game?

i am hoping to be in canton for HOF game vs. saints, think there will be some steeler tailgating going on

Stu Pidasso 03-07-2007 02:40 PM

Re: Whos goin to the HOF game?

I'll be there, proudly wearing my Steel City Mafia T-shirt!

Indy_Steelers 03-07-2007 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu Pidasso (Post 225571)
I'll be there, proudly wearing my Steel City Mafia T-shirt!

ME TOO!!!:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:
When do tickets go on sale?

24~show your love~43 03-08-2007 12:10 PM

i've already got a ticket!!!!

Indy_Steelers 03-08-2007 05:30 PM

how? where?

Suitanim 03-08-2007 05:58 PM

I was at the last HOF game against the Buc's. There was some tailgating going on in the south parking lot of the stadium, but not much. There is really a ton of stuff to see and do at and around the HOF that day.

As far as tickets, I think they are pretty much all promotional. My dad got me tickets in the 3rd row behind the Steelers bench on the 50. That's about as good as it gets. I'm hoping to get those same tickets again...this is about the only time ever it pays to live and work in the middle of Browns Country.

Stillers43 03-08-2007 07:48 PM

I got a ticket. I have a friend that is a HOF ticket holder of 4 tickets. His seats imporve every year.

Hines86Ward 03-08-2007 11:11 PM

I live like 10 minutes down the road. I've been calling the HOF trying to find out when tickets go on sale and they haven't told me anything. So I plan on going there on Saturday and actually talking to the people in person to see what I can do to get tickets....I'll be tailgating no matter what, but it'd be nice to have tickets to the game as well.

Stu Pidasso 03-11-2007 04:55 PM

Please let me know Hines. I'd love to go as well. Canton is 1 hour away.

Hines86Ward 03-11-2007 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu Pidasso (Post 227048)
Please let me know Hines. I'd love to go as well. Canton is 1 hour away.

I went & the guy I talked to was real secretive about everything. He wouldn't tell me anything, and all I wanted to know was the date the tickets go on sale to the general public. But he kept saying, "It wouldn't be fair to tell you & not let anyone else know." So basically, I didn't get any answers on my trip to the HOF....