Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Just cam over from another Mb (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1557)

thumb 2 come 08-25-2005 10:16 PM

Just cam over from another Mb

Hey all born and raised in Apollo Pa. 40 miles NE of Pitts. since have been all over with the Navy. Currently in southern Maryland. Thank god for sunday ticket.

I try to run at least one FF League on yahoo each year to build some comradery amongst us black and golders, Listed the info in th FF part of the Message board. Hope some of yall will join.

Here's to the thumb 2 come in Detroit!

Can I get a double yoi! :D

BlitzburghRockCity 08-25-2005 10:33 PM

Re: Just cam over from another Mb

and DOUBLE YOI !!!

Welcome to SF!

Prosdo 08-25-2005 10:57 PM

Welcome to SF! Enjoy the forums! :sign01:

figg 08-26-2005 07:41 AM

welcome to the mb!

bigbensgirl7 08-26-2005 09:04 AM

Welcome to SF...I hope you enjoy it here!!!

SteelersfaninPhilly 08-26-2005 01:17 PM

Welcome to the boards, try not to take to much crap from the ratbird, and skin fans down there.

thumb 2 come 08-26-2005 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersfaninPhilly
Welcome to the boards, try not to take to much crap from the ratbird, and skin fans down there.

It's funny ever since we dominated the reg season last year I haven't heard a peep wonfer why. HMMM :D

By the way all still looking for 7 more for my stiller fan FF league on yahoo. All the info is in the FF part of these boards TX!

SteelCityMan786 08-26-2005 06:16 PM

Welcome to the MB. Looking forward to you're posts in the future.

clevestinks 08-28-2005 06:07 AM

Welcome, you will enjoy it here. And as a part of our Armed Forces, Thank You! We do appreciate you.

SteelerFanInATL 08-30-2005 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thumb 2 come
Hey all born and raised in Apollo Pa. 40 miles NE of Pitts. since have been all over with the Navy. Currently in southern Maryland. Thank god for sunday ticket.

I try to run at least one FF League on yahoo each year to build some comradery amongst us black and golders, Listed the info in th FF part of the Message board. Hope some of yall will join.

Here's to the thumb 2 come in Detroit!

Can I get a double yoi! :D

Sounds like we are in the same boat. (No pun intended). From East Liberty, currently in the Army (will retire in May 06), and yes thank GOD for the Sunday Ticket!!!!!!!!