Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Will miss you Joe (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=15679)

herewegosteelers 03-15-2007 12:09 PM

Will miss you Joe

Last night while I was out celebrating my 36th B.day. I got some very sad news. A friend of mine killed himself. He went to a lady friends house & sat in is car & shot himself in the head. Joe was a very sweet man, he fought for our country, & always had nice things to say about everyone. I am sadened to think that he felt so alone, that he had to kill himself, when in reality he had many friends who loved him deeply.
We all will miss you so much Joe. I pray that you had a relationship with the Lord. And are in heaven.

floodcitygirl 03-15-2007 12:22 PM

Re: Will miss you Joe

I am so sorry for your loss. What a very sad situation. I pray for peace for you and all of Joe's friends and family.

HometownGal 03-15-2007 07:51 PM

What a sad situation, herewego, and a very tragic death at such a young age. I can only imagine how much this much hurt, as it was so unexpected. Joe is with God now who will take good care of him and Joe will always be looking down upon his friends and family and watching over them. You and Joe's family have my deepest condolences and if there is anything at all I can do, please just ask - I'm only a PM away. :hug:

PAMillerGrrl83 03-15-2007 08:23 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends family.

SteelCityMan786 03-15-2007 09:19 PM

Prayers to you and the family.

polamalufan43 03-16-2007 03:08 PM

Prayers to you and the family. I sadly was almost in this situation with one of my friends. Thankfully, we talked her out of anything before it was too late.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

NV STEELERS 723 04-02-2007 07:50 PM

This kind of news just makes me shake my head and ask "why" ?....I will never understand, but I have dealed w/ the same stuff when I was 21...its just shocking and very sad....

I'm really sorry for your loss.

Preacher 04-03-2007 12:58 AM

Wedo..

I am very sorry for you.

Just remember, it was a decision he made. I hope you don't blame yourself.

stlrtruck 04-03-2007 07:43 AM

I pray for his friends and his family that God's peace and comfort will surround them during this time. I, too, hope that he had a relationship with Christ and is in heaven dancing on streets of Gold!

memphissteelergirl 04-03-2007 08:31 AM

I am so sorry about your friend....my thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.