Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Who weeps for Duke? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=15693)

Suitanim 03-15-2007 08:38 PM

Who weeps for Duke?

Not I!!!! Go Rams! Virginia Commonwealth pulls off the first major tourney upset.

fansince'76 03-15-2007 08:45 PM

Re: Who weeps for Duke?

Me neither - never cared for Duke, personally.

MasterOfPuppets 03-15-2007 09:04 PM

being an ACC guy and a terp fan,all i got to say is..:jammin:

i freakin hate duke!!!!!

SteelCityMan786 03-15-2007 09:18 PM

I am one of those Duke Guys. But unfortunately it didn't play out for us. Considering the year we had getting to the NCAA Tournament was a sign of something that went right this year.

Stillers43 03-15-2007 09:31 PM

I bleed black and gold for the Steelers and blue and white for my Devils. They struggled all year. They missed that third scorer in all of the losses. Nelson and Scheyer blew tonight. Paulus and McRorberts played their hearts out. They be back just like our Steelers! I guess I got to root for OSU now.

MasterOfPuppets 03-15-2007 11:19 PM

:banging: damn i wish i'd known there were duke fans here...it's not to often maryland sweeps duke.i missed out on some quality bragging time!!!:wave:

memphissteelergirl 03-16-2007 09:08 AM

I have never really cared for Duke and I can't say I am upset they lost, but did you happen to notice the way the VCU players taunting the Duke fans that were there after the game? Very poor sportsmanship. To Coach K's credit, he never would have let his players get away with crap like that.

Jeremy 03-16-2007 09:41 AM

I despise Duke.

SteelCityMan786 03-16-2007 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memphissteelergirl (Post 228553)
I have never really cared for Duke and I can't say I am upset they lost, but did you happen to notice the way the VCU players taunting the Duke fans that were there after the game? Very poor sportsmanship. To Coach K's credit, he never would have let his players get away with crap like that.

Amen to that. I was saying that VCU Should have had technicals assessed to the WHOLE Team. and free throws should have been issued for each one of them. You don't go acting like *******s at the end of the game. LSU at least had some decency last year when they beat Duke in the sweet 16.

Cape Cod Steel Head 03-16-2007 01:59 PM

Respect them, but don't mind if they lose.