Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you guys hate me? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=157)

Tom_Brady 01-21-2005 04:09 PM

Do you guys hate me?

Am I so good you hate me?

BlitzburghRockCity 01-21-2005 07:36 PM

Re: Do you guys hate me?

Nah we dont hate you, you deserve all the accolades you've been given so far ? BUT... We will beat you on sunday!! ;D

ironcitychef 01-22-2005 02:18 AM

Exactly. ?We pass plenty of respect around the league. ?There are plenty that deserve it. ?Word of caution though T.B., don't get so busy patting yourself on the back that Sunday you get punched in the mouth.

PittSteelerFanatic 01-22-2005 11:58 AM

"Fear" is a better word. Go easy on us...Please.

SteelersGirlTN7 01-22-2005 04:09 PM

[quote author=PittSteelerFanatic link=board=steelers;num=1106330992;start=0#3 date=01/22/05 at 08:58:25]"Fear" is a better word. Go easy on us...Please.[/quote]

The Steelers do not "fear" Tom Brady....

Remember TOTAL domination. Brady is 0-1 against us.

And, don't bring up the last AFCCG - that was Drew Bledsoe that beat us .....

As long as we play Steeler football, like we have all year, the only ones that can beat us is ourselves!

CowherLover 01-23-2005 05:37 PM

Yeah, what she said!

BlitzburghRockCity 01-23-2005 07:27 PM

We fear NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

NO FEAR FOR 60 damn minutes!!!!!!!! and longer if it takes!!

clevestinks 02-18-2005 10:58 PM

Tom Brady, deserves much respect. He wasn`t drafted early, but when the big game is on the line, wow. Reminds me of Bradshaw not alot of season passing yards, but comes up huge in big games.

JerseySTEEL 02-23-2005 09:32 PM

bradshaw and brady dotn go well togher bradshaw is the man brady not the man hehe, lets just say i dont think hes as good as his hype , threw 4 pics in mami game this year, iam not sayign this bc he has beaten us just my view on him its more the system then the man ;). youll find out this yera when there choachs are gone.

ironcitychef 02-23-2005 09:54 PM

I cant say how understated Tom Brady is. 3 Super Bowl wins and the man acts like he is still asking a girl out on a first date. I can't compare to Terry cause I'm biased, but I still remember Terry talking about the immaculate reception. He says that as he is lying on his back after throwing the ball and getting decked, he heard the crowd roar. He then thought to thimself..."Terry you SOB you threaded that needle, you made the throw you the man." Now in my opinion Tom isnt like that. He would have seen Patrick Pass(or somebody else) out of the corner of his eye, hit him with a screen and the rest of the patriots would have made just enough blocks to score. You see Terry lived to thread the needle and Tom just likes to stitch patiently.