Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tailgating etiquette question. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=15754)

Stu Pidasso 03-19-2007 12:19 AM

Tailgating etiquette question.

Hey all, I have a question:

I'm from Youngstown, and I don't have but a few friends in the Pittsburgh area. None that tailgate. But I want to experience it, since I have never done so.

Can somebody explain the experience of tailgating if you don't park in the lot or bring food? Can you just walk up to a group, introduce yourself, and have fun? Do you pitch in $$$ for the food/drink you consume?

What I'm trying to ask is, what do I do if I show up at the tailgate lot, and want to party with fellow Steeler fans?

BOXCAR JOEY 03-19-2007 11:26 AM

Re: Tailgating etiquette question.

Thats a gray area subject. You may possibly show up to someones tailgate and they wont like you and kick your butt for trying to weeze in on their party. but then you get the opposite where you may be welcomed with open arms. I would just use your better judgement and bring a 12pack.

BOXCAR JOEY 03-19-2007 11:34 AM

Bring a bottle of schnapps too. That breaks the ice nicely

Stu Pidasso 03-19-2007 04:59 PM

Hey! Nice avatar! :fro:

PisnNapalm 03-19-2007 05:08 PM

Shouldn't the logo be on the left side of Benders's head?

Stu Pidasso 03-19-2007 05:52 PM

Um... it IS on the left side. LOL

I know it's on the wrong side. But he just looks more badass this way.

PisnNapalm 03-19-2007 08:11 PM

Doh... That's what I meant to say... I need a drink. Scotch anyone?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Preacher 03-20-2007 12:50 AM

I would think a few Steelersfever friends around here should invite stu to their tailgating party!

BOXCAR JOEY 03-20-2007 08:09 AM

well i for one would invite anyone to a TGP. As long as you bring something to the table (food, drink,women,football,beanbag game)

but yea nice avatar you got there. i thought i was going to be the only bender in town har har har

steelerbackr4life 03-20-2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preacher (Post 229788)
I would think a few Steelersfever friends around here should invite stu to their tailgating party!

I believe there is always an open invitation to tailgate with Dom and friends. Just check here prior to every game for details!:cheers: