Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Art Gallery (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   How does one get an avatar? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=15860)

Kittyfish 03-23-2007 02:29 PM

How does one get an avatar?

And who would be willing to make one for me, seeing as I have no clue? Anyone?

Kittyfish 03-23-2007 04:09 PM

Re: How does one get an avatar?

Hey, Lloydfan4life, thanks for asking! How are ya?

I was thinking maybe someone who isn't featured so much, from what I've seen so far. I'm afraid I can't think of the name, but how about the 70's center, from that well-known clip of him rising up and "putting up his dukes" in slow motion? That's always a cool shot, and I do love that clip. (Though I don't love it enough to remember his name, apparently. I do believe he's a FOHer. Yes, I am ashamed of myself for not knowing.) Or maybe Randy Grossman or good old Rocky Bleier or Andy Russell. Someone like that, from the 70s and not used a lot in other avatars. I'm scared to get a current player because 1) I can't choose a favorite, and 2) they might be gone before too long!

Kittyfish 03-23-2007 04:10 PM

Oh, you were here while I was posting - that's so cute! Love it. How would I go about making it my very own? I've never had an avatar before.

ETA - Did it work?

EATA - YAY! I figured it out on my own! Me so smart. THANK YOU SO MUCH Lloydfan4life, I do so appreciate it! I'd PM you my thanks, but I still have 38 posts to go - Lord only knows how long that will take!

Kittyfish 03-23-2007 04:23 PM

As you can see, Lloydfan4life, I am thrilled with my very own personalized avatar - surely no one else would have that one. I really appreciate you going to the time and trouble to make it special for me! I just saved it to my desktop and it seemed to work just fine. I am thrilled to pieces and will now have to try and post something in the main section soon, just so everybody can see it.

37 posts now...

Oh, it's popping up everywhere now. Before it was just on my last post. Yay! Thanks again!

HometownGal 03-23-2007 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lloydfan4life (Post 231165)

Wow Lloyd - you're quite the talented one! :thumbsup: :cheers:

YAY! (lol)......:smile:

floodcitygirl 03-23-2007 06:02 PM

Yes Lloyd, very impressive! I'd even say double YAY! :cheer: :cheer: lol!

HometownGal 03-23-2007 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floodcitygirl (Post 231239)
Yes Lloyd, very impressive! I'd even say double YAY! :cheer: :cheer: lol!

FCG - you're slippin'. You forgot the .....:smile: Remember - 5 dots -or was it 4? :hunch:

:chicken: :toofunny: :chicken:

floodcitygirl 03-23-2007 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 231246)
FCG - you're slippin'. You forgot the .....:smile: Remember - 5 dots -or was it 4? :hunch:

:chicken: :toofunny: :chicken:

When you're right, you're right HTG!....:smile: I did forget. Guess I just have other things to do and think about. :wink02: :yawn: :banana:

BettisFan 03-23-2007 06:32 PM

does anyoen think they can make me one? make it original thats all i ask

HometownGal 03-23-2007 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lloydfan4life (Post 231274)
Thanks for all the positive words! YAY (lol).....:smile:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :cheers:

FCG - Holy :jawdrop: Nuttin, but NUTTIN is more important than those dots - get with the program, will ya? :wink02: :toofunny: