Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Dear Steelers Fever Forums Members (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=15995)

BettisFan 03-29-2007 07:43 PM

Dear Steelers Fever Forums Members

Hey everyone i wanted to speak out and tell everyone i am sorry. The religeous post i started was stupid and unnecessary. I feel that since the post everyone on the Forums is treating me differently than when i first joined and all. I hope you can all accept i sincere apology and we can all go back to how it was, and my posts can be treated eqaul to other. Thanks again guys.

Your Fellow Forumer (i dont know lol)
ParkerFan

tony hipchest 03-29-2007 07:56 PM

Re: Dear Steelers Fever Forums Members

dont sweat it bro. you apologized to those you offended. we all make mistakes. we all live and learn. and while it may have been stupid and unnecessary it was a fun thread to post in! aint nothing like a thread that gets untracked like a runaway train.

HometownGal 03-29-2007 08:01 PM

You're a-OK in my book, Parker. We have a pretty lighthearted group of members here and as Tony said above, we all make errors in judgment. No need to apologize - your beliefs aren't any less credible than anyone else's, so get with it kiddo and get to posting g-d darn it! :hug: :wink02: :wink02:

BettisFan 03-29-2007 08:06 PM

thanks guys

verks36 03-29-2007 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParkerFan (Post 233220)
thanks guys

Dude you are a cool cat in my book. YOu are one of the coolest kids on this forum No need for apolgy just know what sitution you are posting in.

ITs all good fellow fourmer

SteelShooter 03-29-2007 08:48 PM

It's all good Bro.................

steelerbackr4life 03-29-2007 08:55 PM

no big deal kid. Knowing this board though dont get upset if y-u s-e a bu--h of w--ds li-e th-s f-r aw-ile. It is just good natured kidding :wink02: Id give you one of these :cheers: but you are too young.

floodcitygirl 03-29-2007 09:08 PM

It takes a big person to admit an error in judgement and a bigger person to admit it publically. I respect your willingness to do this. I also have a great deal of respect for your commitment to your faith. Very impressive in a young man. Keep posting. No one should be that judgemental. :thumbsup:

BlacknGold Bleeder 03-29-2007 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floodcitygirl (Post 233254)
. No one should be that judgemental. :thumbsup:

There's NO judgemental people around here...:toofunny: ....

post what you want nobody has to read it !!

steelersfanmx 03-30-2007 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 233218)
You're a-OK in my book, Parker. We have a pretty lighthearted group of members here and as Tony said above, we all make errors in judgment. No need to apologize - your beliefs aren't any less credible than anyone else's, so get with it kiddo and get to posting g-d darn it! :hug: :wink02: :wink02:

Well said!...:thumbsup:
(if i can write the right words, i steal it!. from a quote... due to my limited english, LOL):sofunny:

parker , no need to apolgize with me bro...:flap: