Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   LITP needs to go (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=16214)

Suitanim 04-11-2007 06:44 PM

LITP needs to go
 
I only do this as a favor to all who emailed and PM'd.

This board is garnering a reputation as a joke because you not only exercised the poor judgment (I think it was probably much more laziness on the part of the absentee owner) in electing a Pats fan as mod, but you KEPT him, even after he made fools out of some of you duller pencil leads.

This is a guy who doesn't know much about football other than what he reads at Pats boards, namely because he doesn't even live in this Country. Apparently, being a foreigner makes him feel comfortable lying to you all. I've caught him in several outright lies, but I guess it's all good...

Anyway, I'm out for good. As far as I'm concerned, Jeff Dahmer has more posthumous credibility than your pompous, power hungry and ****ed up new board leader.

And make no mistake about it: LITP owns this board. Just watch and wait and see what happens in the next few months...

Suitanim 04-11-2007 06:58 PM

Re: LITP needs to go
 
Are you gonna do it, SteelCityMan786? I saw that Mike was here 5 minutes ago, but he, as usual, did nothing.

Suitanim 04-11-2007 06:59 PM

Re: LITP needs to go
 
SOMEONE has to ban me..

SteelCityMan786 04-11-2007 07:01 PM

Re: LITP needs to go
 
Depends on how long you go Suit.

polamalufan43 04-11-2007 07:10 PM

Re: LITP needs to go
 
I know I'm not a mod or anything, but here it goes...

What the heck do you have against LITP, and the fact that he's a Pats fan doesn't count. He's one of the better members here and does everything he can to help. Honestly, I don't see what the issue is with him. The fact that he is a fan of another team and he comes on here and respects us and others even though we're fans of a different team IMO shows character, something that most people from other teams don't have.
No offense Suit, but that last one just pissed me off. Sorry if anyone thinks I'm over reacting, but I had to say it.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Suitanim 04-11-2007 07:10 PM

Re: LITP needs to go
 
Disgusting. How "long"?

LITP ****s sheep after he ****s his boyfriend.

Then he goes online and shows both the sheep and his boyfriend all the people he can infract on SF.

Suitanim 04-11-2007 07:11 PM

Re: LITP needs to go
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by polamalufan43 (Post 236616)
I know I'm not a mod or anything, but here it goes...

What the heck do you have against LITP, and the fact that he's a Pats fan doesn't count. He's one of the better members here and does everything he can to help. Honestly, I don't see what the issue is with him. The fact that he is a fan of another team and he comes on here and respects us and others even though we're fans of a different team IMO shows character, something that most people from other teams don't have.
No offense Suit, but that last one just pissed me off. Sorry if anyone thinks I'm over reacting, but I had to say it.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

You don't know shit, and you'll see in the long run exactly how wrong you are.

polamalufan43 04-11-2007 07:13 PM

Re: LITP needs to go
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim (Post 236622)
You don't know shit, and you'll see in the long run exactly how wrong you are.

I know, you've told me that before remember?

In any case, I still don't think there's a reason for you to go off like this. Just do us all a favor and stop dude...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Suitanim 04-11-2007 07:19 PM

Re: LITP needs to go
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by polamalufan43 (Post 236626)
I know, you've told me that before remember?

In any case, I still don't think there's a reason for you to go off like this. Just do us all a favor and stop dude...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Bwahahahahah!

One of these days in the not too distant future you're going to wake up and feel like a ***** who's been used and abused, and you'll remember old suit, the crazy old guy you told to "stop".

More people have left this board than are here now...you're just caught up in the interim.

verks36 04-11-2007 07:36 PM

Re: LITP needs to go
 
1. Why do people leave this forum like we are all steelers fans besides LITP but still he at least what i have seen is respectful

2. WHAt happened to BlitzburghRockCity?

3. What other steelrs fourms are there

4. What event made u decide to leave sf

Dude the scary thing is I trust this guy. He has been here for along time and he seems like he know what he is talking about. OK if multiple people have beed with LITP then why just because he is a pats fan?IDK.


LIke all u have contubited to the site and all the time and posts u can just leave it like that


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum