Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   93,000+ at Bama spring game - (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=16391)

CrimsonTideSteelersFan 04-21-2007 11:43 PM

93,000+ at Bama spring game -

Bama set the all-time spring game attendance record in Tuscaloosa today. It was standing room only and people had to be turned away. By comparison, Ohio State had 78,000 (school record) at their game today and Notre Dame had 52,000 (school record) at their game today. I guess the Nick Saban excitement really behooved the Tide fans to make the trip to Bryant-Denny Stadium today. If the enthusiasm is this great in April, I guess the state of Alabama will be ready to explode come September 1st when UA has its first home game of the season.

SteelCityMan786 04-22-2007 10:11 AM

Re: 93,000+ at Bama spring game -

They had a record crowd a Beaver Stadium Yesterday. 71,000. The only areas that no one was seated in are the upper South Endzone Deck and the North Endzone Deck.

RoethlisBURGHer 04-22-2007 01:29 PM

All of them show up for the spring game,and they will be there to watch Bama do nothing in the SEC.

Just wait until Saban bolts Bama for another school or another NFL gig.

Glad to see my Buckeyes set a school record,I wish I coulda made it to Columbus for the game.

CrimsonTideSteelersFan 04-22-2007 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer (Post 239975)
All of them show up for the spring game,and they will be there to watch Bama do nothing in the SEC.

Just wait until Saban bolts Bama for another school or another NFL gig.

Glad to see my Buckeyes set a school record,I wish I coulda made it to Columbus for the game.

Alabama's not a stepping stone to another college job. Saban will be in Tuscaloosa for a long time. I look for the Tide to make a strong push for the SEC West crown this season.

The Buckeyes are just another overrated Big Ten school and will take another bitch-slapping to another SEC school come bowl season. :)

Just having fun with you.

RoethlisBURGHer 04-22-2007 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonTideSteelersFan (Post 240016)
Alabama's not a stepping stone to another college job. Saban will be in Tuscaloosa for a long time. I look for the Tide to make a strong push for the SEC West crown this season.

The Buckeyes are just another overrated Big Ten school and will take another bitch-slapping to another SEC school come bowl season. :)

Just having fun with you.

Saban will be in Tuscaloosa until another school comes calling with big money.

He said he'd never leave Michigan State,then bolted for LSU.

He told his LSU players he wasn't leaving LSU for the NFL,then bolted to the Dolphins.

He told the Dolphins he wasn't gonna go back to college ball,then bolted for 'Bama.

See the pattern here?