Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   My Roster (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1640)

Prosdo 09-02-2005 01:10 AM

My Roster

I joined a fantasy league. It was an auto draft. I was just curious to what you all thought about my team. Not sure how good it is.

QB T. Brady (NE - QB)
WR C. Johnson (Cin - WR)
WR Mi. Clayton (TB - WR)
WR Ro. Williams (Det - WR
RB S. Alexander (Sea - RB)
RB R. Johnson (Cin - RB)
TE R. McMichael (Mia - TE) TEBN Den Sun
BN W. Dunn (Atl - RB)
BN C. Palmer (Cin - QB)
BN D. Givens (NE - WR)
BN S. Parker (KC - WR)
BN C. Cooley (Was - RB,TE)
K S. Graham (Cin - K)
BN J. Brown (Sea - K)
DEF Tampa Bay (TB - DEF)

I was thinking about maybe picking up Bettis or Parker. If Bettis is used like last year he will have a lot of touchdowns. Willie Parker is avalible as well. Any suggests?

BlitzburghRockCity 09-02-2005 10:27 AM

Re: My Roster

Bench Tom Brady..he is not a good Fantasy QB. He gets lots of wins but he doesnt put up good fantasy numbers each week.

I picked up Willie parker as well, becuz if he does go crazy with alot of yards, you'll have a great sleeper.

Palmer is most likely not gonna be a big fantasy player so you most likely wont get a ton of stats from him, so you might consider a 3rd QB if u can.. like a David Carr for example.

SteelR1 09-02-2005 10:40 AM

Youv'e got one of them teams like I had a few years ago. Not really a blockbuster, but played right you could win a lot of games.....

If you ever get the chance to LIVE draft, do it.. It is so much better than auto draft.....

Good Luck with your team...

SteelZeal 09-02-2005 10:46 AM

I like that team a lot. Brady is actually a pretty good fantasy QB, and I think Palmer has a chance to put up big numbers. The RBs are great and you've got a gamebreaker and a few young guys at WR. Great team.

Prosdo 09-02-2005 04:25 PM

These are the some of the avalible QB's:
B. Roethlisberger (Pit - QB)
P. Ramsey (Was - QB)
D. Bledsoe (Dal - QB)
J. Losman (Buf - QB)
D. Carr (Hou - QB)
K. Warner (Ari - QB)
E. Manning(NYG - QB)

Not sure who to drop if I picked one of them up the same goes if I pick up Willie Parker.

tootalltoscore 09-02-2005 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prosdo
These are the some of the avalible QB's:

K. Warner (Ari - QB)

Not sure who to drop if I picked one of them up the same goes if I pick up Willie Parker.

This will be a great year, afterall they play the 49ers twice, with good receivers and JJ Arrington could be sensational. He has a pretty good O-Line, I hope he proves sound value, I would drop Brady.
This season will be the closest that Kurt gets to recreate the good ole days with the Rams. :bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity 09-02-2005 06:50 PM

Go for David Carr..the guy puts up HUGE numbers and even though he does tend to get sacked, he's a good fantasy pick.

Prosdo 09-02-2005 07:02 PM

Who should I drop to pick up Parker? or should I just leave it as is?

SteelZeal 09-05-2005 11:54 AM

Quote:

This will be a great year, afterall they play the 49ers twice, with good receivers and JJ Arrington could be sensational. He has a pretty good O-Line, I hope he proves sound value, I would drop Brady.
Do NOT drop Brady for Kurt Warner. I've always liked Warner, and I think he can have an OK season, but he will not outperform Brady unless Brady gets hurt badly. Don't forget, Warner has 10 TD passes in the last three years; Brady had 28 last year.