Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   User names???? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1650)

clevestinks 09-03-2005 08:45 AM

User names????

I see alot of good and unusual user names. If you would, give us the meaning behind the name.

My is Clevestinks = I started the NE Ohio Steelers Fan Club and the name just fit. That was also my email address at the time. And I became known as Clevetinks. Then we started the all Ohio fan Club, but the name just stuck, I am Clevestinks.

Funny thing though. Whenever I`m in a restaurant, and they have the fishbowl, for business cards to win a free lunch, Ive never won???? Here in the Cleveland area, they don`t appreciate the OhioSteelersFanClub logo or the Clevestinks thing????

Suitanim 09-03-2005 09:27 AM

Re: User names????

Way, way, way back in the ENIAC days of computing, I tried to get the username pseudonym@mindspring.com, but it was already taken, so I quickly came up with the phonetic equivalent, and it's just stuck. I even had my two authentic Steelers jerseys names changed on the back to suitanim.

BlitzburghRockCity 09-03-2005 09:51 AM

Great stuff guys !!! well lets see, mine is about as obvious as you can get based on my signature and for those that know me.

Blitzburgh - for our great black n gold blitzing style of defenses, past present and future, and for the Steelers in general

Rock City - From my favorite song from HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS !!!!! Detroit Rock City.

My wife's email address name is crunchielizzardnuts :rolleyes: umm yeah dont ask.. but really though its just something I saw online once as a user name from somebody was an online gamer and she liked it because I call her crunchie as a nick name..

but anyways, her email address used to be crunchielizzardnuts@blitzburghrockcity.com :rofl:

Stlrs4Life 09-03-2005 01:34 PM

Stlrs4Life, taken from Wrestling, you know, NWO4Life.

Hi Randy.

RoethlisBURGHer 09-03-2005 04:14 PM

RoethlisBURGHer-a play on our QB's name.Roethlisb----er are all letters in Big Ben's last name...BURGH is for the city he plays in.It's kinda self explanitory unless your a Ravens or Browns fan.

Koopa 09-03-2005 04:47 PM

mine is from the name they say is running the game, the mix tape messiah, and IMO the next big thing in rap, chamillionaire.

geran42o 09-03-2005 11:23 PM

Well the geran part is for a character in my favorite author's ( David Eddings) books. And the 42o, all the stoners should know. LOL. Not that I do that anymore.

TasmanianTroy271 09-03-2005 11:28 PM

The Belgariad/Mallorean is an awesome series, and very underrated...

makaveli_steeler36 09-04-2005 01:07 AM

well....makaveli is the name tupac used for his last album, which he got from machiavelli, wich i think means eternal life or somethin salong those line, and steelers 36 is for JB

Dirtywater 09-04-2005 01:56 AM

My screenname is taken from The Standells hit song in '66 called, "Dirty Water" which is about Boston. Played after every Sox victory.

I hate the "xxx_xxx" space thingys so I made it one word. Whala! Dirtywater.