Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Our Terrible Towels Are Soon To Be (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=166)

PittSteelerFanatic 01-22-2005 02:19 PM

Our Terrible Towels Are Soon To Be

Soaked with tears of sorrow and pain. The reigning World Champs, one of the greatest teams in the history of football, are in town and will soon make our poor steelers pay dearly for their luck on halloween.

They are our daddies and this steeler fan knows it. The approaching football tsunami is almost apon us. God help us all!

Ohio_Steelers_Fan 01-22-2005 02:51 PM

Re: Our Terrible Towels Are Soon To Be

Come on man! That's not a winner's attitude and WE ARE WINNERS! The Steelers are THE BEST TEAM in the NFL right now. We've won 15 straight games & you are crying??

SteelersGirlTN7 01-22-2005 03:04 PM

[quote author=Ohio_Steelers_Fan link=board=steelers;num=1106414346;start=0#1 date=01/22/05 at 12:51:53]Come on man! ?That's not a winner's attitude and WE ARE WINNERS! ?The Steelers are THE BEST TEAM in the NFL right now. ?We've won 15 straight games & you are crying??[/quote]

He's not a Steelers fan. He's hiding behind a Steelers name. Don't worry, we wouldn't hate you if just cuz you support the enemy. We would hate you b/c you're making idiot comments, just to stir things up.

SteelersFever 01-22-2005 03:07 PM

If you're going to create a new topic, please make it something interesting.

By the way, your disguise as a Steelers fan has been removed and you have Patriots written all over. You just can't face the facts that the Steelers are a much better team than the Patriots, so you have to go incognito and post messages bashing the Steelers to make you feel that you actually have a chance to the win the game. It's really sad. :'(

ironcitychef 01-23-2005 02:46 AM

In a sad note, the same way I will not refer to games as war after Pat Tilman, I don't think a real fan should say that their team is a tsunami. Not that you can't, but show some class New England.

jack4patriots 01-23-2005 04:59 AM

I think you are trying to jinx my patriots...it's the Steelers who are incredibly awesome...there is no way the Pats can win this one...

CONGRATULATIONS PITTSBURGH!!!

BlitzburghRockCity 01-23-2005 11:57 AM

GO AWAY TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!