Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Art Gallery (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Wouldnt mind getting a new sig; (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=16669)

ChronoCross 05-05-2007 04:09 PM

Wouldnt mind getting a new sig;
 
Dazel me if anyone is up to it. Thanks.

tony hipchest 05-05-2007 05:02 PM

Re: Wouldnt mind getting a new sig;
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoCross (Post 244931)
Dazel me if anyone is up to it. Thanks.

i think your sig (which is actually your sn) is one of the coolest on the board (other than my "polar bear in a snowstorm" of course). :chuckle:

why change it?

lamberts-lost-tooth 05-06-2007 02:02 PM

Re: Wouldnt mind getting a new sig;
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 244956)
i think your sig (which is actually your sn) is one of the coolest on the board (other than my "polar bear in a snowstorm" of course). :chuckle:

why change it?

may want to have someone work on your Sig tony....I thought it was an albino rabbit eating Mayonaise...

tony hipchest 05-06-2007 02:16 PM

Re: Wouldnt mind getting a new sig;
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth (Post 245125)
may want to have someone work on your Sig tony....I thought it was an albino rabbit eating Mayonaise...

:sofunny: :dang: albino rabbits eyes are red, but i see what you were saying (eyes were too close together like that of a bunny) so i edited it.

chrono- i can make you a great sig of an albino rabbit eating miracle whip:


..............................

lamberts-lost-tooth 05-06-2007 02:24 PM

Re: Wouldnt mind getting a new sig;
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 245129)
:sofunny: :dang: albino rabbits eyes are red, but i see what you were saying (eyes were too close together like that of a bunny) so i edited it.

chrono- i can make you a great sig of an albino rabbit eating miracle whip:


..............................

:toofunny: :toofunny:

ChronoCross 05-07-2007 12:56 AM

Re: Wouldnt mind getting a new sig;
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 245129)
:sofunny: :dang: albino rabbits eyes are red, but i see what you were saying (eyes were too close together like that of a bunny) so i edited it.

chrono- i can make you a great sig of an albino rabbit eating miracle whip:


..............................

Haha.. Tony ya know its coming;

http://www.i-mockery.com/visionary/pics/cheese-pic2.jpg

ChronoCross 05-07-2007 12:58 AM

Re: Wouldnt mind getting a new sig;
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 244956)
i think your sig (which is actually your sn) is one of the coolest on the board (other than my "polar bear in a snowstorm" of course). :chuckle:

why change it?

I just thought I might try something new .. You know..

steelersfanmx 05-07-2007 12:31 PM

Re: Wouldnt mind getting a new sig;
 
I think your sig is one of the coolets in the board too!...

Any particular idea of what you want for the new one?...Steelers colors?, some player?
or just want to show the same idea but with a twist?... let me know, I'll be glad to help you...:flap:

ChronoCross 05-07-2007 01:47 PM

Re: Wouldnt mind getting a new sig;
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by steelersfanmx (Post 245331)
I think your sig is one of the coolets in the board too!...

Any particular idea of what you want for the new one?...Steelers colors?, some player?
or just want to show the same idea but with a twist?... let me know, I'll be glad to help you...:flap:

something similar with a twist would be nice..

steelersfanmx 05-07-2007 02:09 PM

Re: Wouldnt mind getting a new sig;
 
Ok... give some time.. to figure it out... and I'll let you know when its done!...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum