Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Site up for sale! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1673)

Justin Otstott 09-04-2005 08:37 PM

Site up for sale!

Steelers Resource is up for sale! If anybody wants to own their own Steelers fan site.
I cant run it no more due to having my own personal site and work, I just cant do it but I dont want a good site goto waste...u know. But if anybody wants it let me know!

more details at: www.tud-chamber.com

SteelR1 09-04-2005 08:43 PM

Re: Site up for sale!

Nice looking site, good luck on the sale!!!!!

bigbensgirl7 09-04-2005 09:46 PM

looks like a cool site...I would love it, but I don't know the 1st thing abouthow to do web sites!!! Good luck though!

clevestinks 09-05-2005 08:35 AM

Great site! I wish I could. But I am terrible about keeping up with my own site.

BlitzburghRockCity 09-05-2005 09:49 AM

Looks like you've done some great work on it so far... I barely have enough time to sleep anymore or I'd be all over this !! :(

Justin Otstott 09-05-2005 01:01 PM

thanks yall, if you could just spread the word for me that would be great. I have a feeling this is going to be hard. Anybody know a good site to sale sites?

clevestinks 09-05-2005 05:40 PM

I`m not sure exactly what site is for sale. waht is the www. and the asking price is $30 correct? What do you get for the cash? Is there a monthly fee? And how long is the contract for if there is a fee?

Justin Otstott 09-07-2005 04:31 PM

Ok sorry I know I should have posted that info up but was kinda busy lol!

The current add is: www.Steelers-R.vze.com

What u get: You will get the whole layout and the PSD file! Hell if u want the server lol...the server is at freewebs.com tho. But I am hoping the person who wants the site knows html and knows how to run the site! There is no fee's or monthly payments. You will only pay for the design! The design took me time and it needs to be sold soon! anybody want it contact me on aim: Gageman0386

I mostly get on at night around 11:00 PM to 2:00 am!

Justin Otstott 09-08-2005 01:22 PM

anybody know a place where I can sell my Steelers site?

Prosdo 09-08-2005 01:56 PM

You're probably doing the best thing right now. I think posting it on a Steelers message board probably gives you a better chance.