Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Plant your flag! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=16736)

Jeremy 05-10-2007 12:42 PM

Plant your flag!

Right now, call your sleep team for next season.

My pick......the Detroit Lions.

Your turn......

lamberts-lost-tooth 05-10-2007 12:56 PM

Re: Plant your flag!

If we are talking most improved..I hate to say it..but the Browns.
If we are talking about contenders...My pick is unfortunately Dallas

Jeremy 05-10-2007 01:29 PM

We're going with most improved.

They don't have to challenge for a playoff spot, but it helps if they do.

I'm going with the Lions because I think Calvin Johnson is that damn good and Mike Martz is going to get that offense turned around in a hurry with someone like him on the roster.

tony hipchest 05-10-2007 01:52 PM

i can see it with the lions. mike martz was only able to use about half of his playbook last year because he had retards for wr's (basicly he could only rely on 2, williams who is a star wr and furrey who had an amazing 97 wr's). with the addition of mcdonald and johnson, they will be able to spread the field and open running lanes for an explosive tatum bell, and kevin jones is ahead of schedule in his recovery. and tj duckett makes a nice goaline back. despite throwing more int's than td's (you tend to do that when youre getting sacked 60 or so times) kitna still had 4200 yds. and for as bad as the lions were they really started to light up teams offensively in the last few games of theyear.

i dont expect arizona to be pulling in another top 10 draft pick any time soon, either.

boLT fan 05-10-2007 05:37 PM

I wan to say Arizona, but it never happens. I'm going to go with Cleveland.

Black@Gold Forever32 05-10-2007 06:20 PM

Well I don't know how much of a suprise this team will be since they did improve this year especially since some of their offensive talent started to bloom last year. But I'm going with the 49ers and they will win the NFC West.

Jeremy 05-10-2007 06:47 PM

All good choices, except for the people picking the Cards. They suck, always have and always will.

The Duke 05-10-2007 06:50 PM

cardinals

Jeremy 05-10-2007 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke (Post 246228)
cardinals

When pigs fly.

fansince'76 05-10-2007 06:58 PM

Vikes.