Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Steelers Experience (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Celebrity Pittsburgh Steelers Fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=16957)

Hammer67 01-11-2006 08:04 PM

Famous Steeler fans??

I was just curious if anyone knew of any famous Steeler fans?

I know a few of the obvious are Hank Williams Jr., Charlie Daniels and Michael Keaton.

One story I have is from my Penn State days. I was at PSU from 94 to 98 and I remember Adam Sandler was in State College for a comedy show. We ran into him at a sports bar called Champs and he was wearing a Steelers jersey. (In the Longest Yard remake he was also an ex Steelers QB!!)

Anyone else know of any famous fans?

3 to be 4 01-11-2006 08:42 PM

Re: Famous Steeler fans??

how about Teresa Heinz? oooo, what a hotty!!!

Koopa 01-11-2006 08:44 PM

snoop d-o-double g is a steelers fan

3 to be 4 01-11-2006 08:51 PM

And i hear David Berkowitz.

Sharkissle29 01-11-2006 09:24 PM

some girl and her bf on cribs was a steelers fan....i forget who it was tho, ill let you know when i find out

Stlrs4Life 01-11-2006 09:31 PM

Fortanately A$$*()e Rush Limbaugh is. Sounds and talks like a Browns fan though.

SteelerDan43 01-11-2006 09:38 PM

I do remember seeing a picture of old blue eyes wearing a Franco's Italian Army helmet. Also Kid Rock wore a Bell jersey in Gretchen Wilson's video for Redneck Woman

FROM FRANK TO FRANCO: Forty-five minutes after the game, a telegram arrived in the Steelers locker room. It said, "The following is an order: Attack, attack, attack, attack." It was signed, "Colonel Francis Sinatra (of Franco Harris' Italian Army)."

Stlrs4Life 01-11-2006 09:42 PM

I don't think that nececessarily means Frank was a Steelers fan though.

tony hipchest 01-11-2006 09:44 PM

ed oneal, who played al bundy on married with children (you may remember the episode that terry bradshaw was on where he relived his greatest game of scoring 4 td's for polk high) was actually drafted by the steelers. he didnt make it through the cuts and final roster but he was an actual steeler who had a number and a jersey with his name on it. i think he actually played in a preseason game.

SteelerDan43 01-11-2006 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
ed oneal, who played al bundy on married with children (you may remember the episode that terry bradshaw was on where he relived his greatest game of scoring 4 td's for polk high) was actually drafted by the steelers. he didnt make it through the cuts and final roster but he was an actual steeler who had a number and a jersey with his name on it. i think he actually played in a preseason game.

I have also heard this, its listed on wikipedia too (not that I nessecarily trust wikipedia lol)