Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sign Troy now!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=16966)

qbvision.com 05-23-2007 05:38 PM

Sign Troy now!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS....The reason we will sign Troy to a nice deal..the guy is humble..he loves football...he said on KDKA he just wanted to play football and let his angent deal with contract stuff...what a class act guy...gotta love him....because of his attitude he will get a nice contract im sure....

P.S> Hey Faneca, you should of consulted with TP before running your BM.

GO STEELERS!!

steelersfanmx 05-23-2007 06:46 PM

Re: Sign Troy now!!

Polamalu is just a player thats seems very mature and classy... one of a kind player!
Im sure he will get a fair contract... and lucky to us, he will continue to play as a steelers for very long time...:bouncy::tt02:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 05-23-2007 07:30 PM

I hpe they sign him soon

Black@Gold Forever32 05-23-2007 07:33 PM

Yea Troy is low key and humble. But I'm sure his agent wants Troy get paid so he can get a bigger cut from the contract.lol I just don't think we are going to sign Troy for peanuts. If Troy doesn't get the highest contract for a safety then he will be in the top 3 for a safety.

TackleMeBen 05-23-2007 07:54 PM

Troy is worth alot in money value and team value. I hope that they can sign him. I would hate to see him go another team especially in our division. but that might not be a bad thing, maybe he can teach brady quinn some class..lol.

tony hipchest 05-23-2007 07:54 PM

if troys agent accepts a low-ball, below market value deal, he loses clients and business.

its like the defense attorney who constantly accepts plea bargains rather than actually taking a few cases to trial and winning them.

the agents job is to make sure a team doesnt capitalize on a players humbleness or generosity, otherwise troy wouldnt even have an agent and would be representing himself.

tedi bruschi does his own deals (for well below market value)... but if anyone thinks joey porter looks at him and is jealous they are crazy.

Stlrs4Life 05-23-2007 08:04 PM

Don't we already have a thread on this?

ChronoCross 05-23-2007 10:08 PM

we will not see anything big on troy until august when they dig into signing him then.

ben2hines=6 05-24-2007 12:21 AM

troy will be signed but those who think becuase he IS such a classy guy that he will possibly take less money to stay in the burgh are crazy.....this is a business and him or his agent wont settle for less than top 3 period......he deserves it and if faneca was 26 he would probably be signed ONCE AGAIN to the top guard salary

Galax Steeler 05-24-2007 04:04 AM

It makes me nervous him not being signed by now.