Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Please beat the Pats azz! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=170)

pleasekillpats 01-18-2005 01:15 PM

Please beat the Pats azz!

I am not a Colts fan but I'm sick of the Pats. The only hope of having a good SB is for the Pats to not be in it. Crush Brady and knock the crap out of Dillion so we can have a good bowl.

KICK THEIR AZZ!

stormwts 01-18-2005 01:38 PM

Re: Please beat the Pats azz!

NOBODY wants pits-burg in the big game. The Patriots are the best thing to happen to the NFL in a long time. The steeleres are just another small bump in the road for this team. Underdogs at home? Pittsburg gets no respect from anyone! Pats 27 pit 17.

wil7104 01-18-2005 02:07 PM

Last years Super Bowl went down as one of the best ever. Whether the Pats or Steelers make it for the AFC it doesn't matter, the game will more then likely be a blowout, the NFC is so bad your more then likely going to see a "boring" game.

Super_Bowl_Champ 01-18-2005 05:52 PM

The Pats suck. Tom Brady is overrated... good luck this week, you'll need it. Last game, Pittsburgh made Brady look like a fool... don't think Dillon is going to change that, because he won't. The Steelers have shut him down for years!

djkraze22 01-18-2005 05:58 PM

Re: P L E A S E   R E A D   F A N S

Is anyone just as nervous as I am? ?I know the Pats will bring their a-game. ?But will the Steelers A-Game show up too? ?I dont care if Dillon was out during the first meeting. ?We held Curtis Martin to his lowest outing of the season. What makes Dillon any different. ?People tend to forget we played his azz x2 times each year when he was a Bengal. ?Who cares. ?I expect the Steelers D to make things difficult for Brady & Co. ?And i expect Roethlisberger to be extra decisive in throwing the football. ?I look for him to scramble a little more than normal.

PITTS_SHIITS 01-19-2005 06:51 PM

Big ben suuks, highly overated pats will kick asss!!!! Cowers a fuukin joke...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

PITTS_SHIITS 01-19-2005 06:53 PM

Just kidding, just want to get everyone fired up!!!;D::):P;);D:):D;D;D;D;D

STEELERDYNASTY 01-20-2005 10:45 AM

Hello everyone,I am new to this site...nice site

I think we are gonna pound the ball down the Patsie's throats with Staley&Bettis.....good old fashioned Steeler football...mixed in with a few big playes to Plaxico&Ward..

I can't WAIT!

here we go Steelers! here we go!

Its time for one for the thumb!

shevdog 01-20-2005 12:27 PM

Is it Sunday yet?

Is it Sunday yet?

I've been watching too much coverage on this upcoming game. I'm sick of hearing about the Pats. Watching Fox Sports Pittsburgh helps, especially what Savrin had to say yesterday.

The Steelers defense will contain the Patriots. I don't think the Pats can score over 24 points. I know the Steelers can score more than 24 points against the Pats. As long as the Steelers play mistake free and constitantly throughout the game, then the Steelers will outlast the battle of the trenches, which will be the 2005 AFC Championship game.

Let's get this game started! In the meantime, I'll try to distract myself from the game as much as possible until Sunday.

PittSteelerFanatic 01-22-2005 11:01 AM

[quote author=pleasekillpats link=board=steelers;num=1106064928;start=0#0 date=01/18/05 at 11:15:28]I am not a Colts fan but I'm sick of the Pats. The only hope of having a good SB is for the Pats to not be in it. Crush Brady and knock the crap out of Dillion so we can have a good bowl.

KICK THEIR AZZ!

[/quote]

I fear many here will be as bitter as you seem to be come Sunday night.

Fellow Steeler fans, I'm warning you all now, as a public service. We're going to get wiped off the field. I've got loose stools just thinking about it...