Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Browns voted ugliest uniforms (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1730)

BB2W 09-09-2005 06:23 PM

Browns voted ugliest uniforms

So who has the best uniforms in the NFL?

According to a survey conducted by Directions Research, Inc., the Cleveland Browns have the league's worst, and the Dallas Cowboys have the best.

The survey of 1,149 randomly selected Americans also showed fans prefer the togs worn by the Patriots, Steelers, Dolphins and Vikings, in that order.

Getting votes for worst uniform behind the Browns were the Bengals, Packers, Ravens and, yes, the Dolphins. Sort of reminiscent of when Howard Cosell was voted the most liked -- and most disliked -- sportscaster in America.

link..... http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2156036

BlitzburghRockCity 09-09-2005 06:51 PM

Re: Browns voted ugliest uniforms

Quote:

Getting votes for worst uniform behind the Browns were the Bengals, Packers, Ravens and, yes, the Dolphins.
So tell us something we dont know already.. :rofl: :rofl:

Black-n-Gold 09-09-2005 07:07 PM

togs? I'd agree with the Browns having the worst uniform, but I'd say the the best are.. Steelers of course. There's just no colors like the Black n Gold! Seahawks have a decent uniform, along with Denver in my opinion..

Prosdo 09-09-2005 07:37 PM

Who would be surprised by the Browns having the ugliest uniforms. Brown and orange. Not a good combo in my opinion. Denver has some pretty nice uniforms, but of course my favorite will always be the Steelers. lol

Ambridge 09-09-2005 08:05 PM

Nothing is more hideous than when Cleveland wears those bright orange tops along with the orange pants. The uni's and the players wearing them just look ridiculous!!

I'll have to give a write in vote for the Arizona Cardinals. They almost look as bad as the Browns do when they wear their solid red jerseys along with the red pants.

BlitzburghRockCity 09-09-2005 08:39 PM

The broncos uniforms look like they have a big orange sweat stain running down each side of the jerseys! :rofl:

the seahag uni's arent too bad, definately different. Ive always liked the carolina uniforms as the best next to our Steelers black n gold...

but yes, those neon orange things the clowns wear is as bad as it gets.. until you start seeing the Purple uniforms w/ the ugly ratbird !! : :flipoff: :horror: :sign02:

bigbensgirl7 09-09-2005 08:43 PM

I think we can all agree the Browns have the worst uniforms. I can't understand how anyone would want to wear that jersey!

clevestinks 09-09-2005 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
So tell us something we dont know already.. :rofl: :rofl:

This had to be a landslide vote. The browns by far and away have the worst uni`s.

Blitz I couldnt have said it better.

Suitanim 09-09-2005 09:20 PM

I don't mind the Browns jerseys...don't like them, but don't hate them. Guess I just like old school. I hate the new trend to try and look like XFL/WFL crap. Ratbirds come to mind with their 17 different colors, and I still want to know what crackhead designed the Bungals awful mess

CantStop85 09-09-2005 09:22 PM

I'm surprised that no one has commented on the Bengals jerseys yet...

I sense it coming...lol