Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My man Wille (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1746)

SteelersWyo 09-11-2005 01:49 PM

My man Wille

I was one of the first people on the site to start pumping up Parker during the pre-season. How does he look now? Its just after half time and he has 100+ yards and a TD. How about giving me a little dap?

ngreene15 09-11-2005 02:14 PM

Re: My man Wille

Perfect combination of speed and power.... Over 200 total yards.

BlitzburghRockCity 09-11-2005 02:18 PM

He's the man, no doubt he took full advantage of every carry and pass today..
168 yds Rushing
48 yds receiving
1 TD

Cant ask for anything more than that!!!

LambertIsGod58 09-11-2005 02:50 PM

I said Staley needs to go....see why now?

shevdog 09-11-2005 03:06 PM

I've been yabbing for a year that Willie Parker is a great running back. He kicked butt against a tough defense of the Buffalo Bills in week 17. He lives no longer under the shadows of the Bus and Duce, both great NFL running back greats. 161 yards rushing!!! No NFL team will have the depth in rushing as the Steelers do this year. Heck, in the histroy of the Steelers, no Steelers team has such depth in the running game!!!

As for Duce... I think he should either get traded to another team or put in 3rd string... Neither will happen any time soon. Yet this season, as well as last, he has and will be a major contributor. Sorry for being hard on you Duce. I'm still getting over the fact you were an Eagle.

Steelers now have a 36-22-39 running back punch. Eat that national press!!!!!!!

jim brown 09-11-2005 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersWyo
I was one of the first people on the site to start pumping up Parker during the pre-season. How does he look now? Its just after half time and he has 100+ yards and a TD. How about giving me a little dap?

HE'S A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STYLE OF A RUNNER. I AGREE THAT'S IT IS TIME FOR COWER TO TO MAKE A MOVE. NOT BY CHOICE BUT BY INJURIES. HE IS SO CONSERVIVED THAT IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE.

clevestinks 09-11-2005 03:22 PM

I also said all of last year, find a way to get him in the game. At least a screen pass here and there. This kid has wheels, he has some power, and plenty of determination. Willie Parker friggin rocked!

Prosdo 09-11-2005 03:26 PM

He played awesome. I was very glad to see he came through the way he did. Congrats to him on a great game.

clevestinks 09-11-2005 07:17 PM

Willie seems to be the talk of ESPN and NFL Network, I`m actually looking forward about going to work tomorrow, Brownie fan will be real quite

SteelR1 09-11-2005 07:34 PM

Great Job Willie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!