Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What sophmore jinx ??? Plaxico Who ???? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1747)

BlitzburghRockCity 09-11-2005 01:59 PM

What sophmore jinx ??? Plaxico Who ????

Ben has been nearly flawless thru the first 3 quarters!!! Just goes to show all of us that kept saying relax, dont worry, about his struggles in the preseason, were just that, struggles in the preseason!!!

I know its a long season ahead, but Damn what a way to start it out !!!!

And Hines, El, and Cedric have stepped up in BIG way... just as we all expected and hoped they would!!!

SteelersWyo 09-11-2005 02:25 PM

Re: What sophmore jinx ??? Plaxico Who ????

What a day for Ben. I thought he was really struggling in the preseason and it would carry over to the regular season. Last I saw he had a rating of 158.4 or something like that, which is perfect. Have a big @ss ache with leaving him in with 8 minutes to go in the 4th with the score 34-7.

SteelR1 09-11-2005 02:30 PM

I thought 158.7 was perfect. Who cares though, were kicking their ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity 09-11-2005 02:34 PM

Yeah he's out, got his hand squished on a bad snap and a busted play...He's got ice on it, but he appears to be ok.. no need to have him in anways.

Edit--yeah he's walking around, no more ice.. He seems to be fine.

and this is for Boomer Esiason !!

:upyours: :upyours: :upyours:

jim brown 09-11-2005 03:18 PM

It Seems Your Forgetting That The Running Game Who Willie Parker' Kept The Passing Game Open Think

clevestinks 09-11-2005 03:27 PM

Sophmore jinx nothing! Ben is fine and will continue to be fine. Willie and Ben complimented each other in a huge way. They tried to stack the line. Ben hit some passes and they backed off. Then Willie ran wild. I cannot wait to play the stinkin brownies.

Koopa 09-11-2005 04:14 PM

awww what a beautifull game by big ben, perfect passer rating, 9 of 11 218 yards 2 tds, hey his 9 of 11 is todays date lol

LambertIsGod58 09-11-2005 06:54 PM

I'm glad we let that piece of trash Burress go. He never lived up to potential. Feel much better getting rid of the dead weight.

clevestinks 09-11-2005 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LambertIsGod58
I'm glad we let that piece of trash Burress go. He never lived up to potential. Feel much better getting rid of the dead weight.

Couldnt agree more. I was actually a little rough on El this week, boy did he step it up! Great game El

SteelR1 09-11-2005 07:36 PM

Yeah El stepped it up big time!!! It's amazing how the Steelers lose players either by leaving the team or getting hurt, AND there is ALWAYS somebody who steps up and plays hard!!!!!!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!