Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ravens get whooped by..... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1761)

The JoKeR 09-11-2005 11:00 PM

Ravens get whooped by.....

The COLTS DEFENSE?!?!?! Wow...they sure did show up tonight. Maybe it was the primetime game, but if their defense plays like that all season long, they will be a force to be reckon with. The Ravens offense really isn't anything to rave about though so it might just be an overstatement. At any rate....here's to being on top of the division already!! :cheers:

Koopa 09-11-2005 11:29 PM

Re: Ravens get whooped by.....

awwready *chamillionaire tone* mayne i'm glad the ravens lost, great game by the colts, even though the ravens don't have a great offense the colts defense did something that is hard to do and that is shut down jamal lewis, and if they keep this up they are going to be very very scary in the playoffs. usually i don't like injuries but i have so much hate for the ravens i kind of smiled when i saw that worthless peice of crap kyle boller go down. now they have the guy that should be starting in there. do any of ya'll know the extent of bollers injury?

BlitzburghRockCity 09-12-2005 12:26 AM

Down with the Ratbirds.. every time they lose I get warm fuzzy excited feeling inside. Its like christmas day for me everytime they fumble, thru a pic, loose a game, and then have to walk off the field in those disgustingly ugly purple uniforms.

The Ravens are by the most overrated team in the league. Ray lewis this, Jamal Lewis that, defense this, Todd Heap that... :blah: :blah:

I hate the Ravens w/ such a passion I cant even describe it !!!

Ambridge 09-12-2005 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
Down with the Ratbirds.. every time they lose I get warm fuzzy excited feeling inside. Its like christmas day for me everytime they fumble, thru a pic, loose a game, and then have to walk off the field in those disgustingly ugly purple uniforms.

The Ravens are by the most overrated team in the league. Ray lewis this, Jamal Lewis that, defense this, Todd Heap that... :blah: :blah:

I hear that!!

I have to remind myself that it's only week one and to keep the chuckles and grinning to a minimum.
Hopefully this is the beginning of a slow Raven Implosion.

Suitanim 09-12-2005 08:52 AM

The defense is vastly overrated, and Kyle Boller is the worst starting QB in the league...well, WAS the worst starting QB in the league.

Anthony Wright will actually make them a better team, but they are so one dimensional it'll be easy to gameplan for them from here on out...

Prosdo 09-12-2005 09:01 AM

Indy's defense played very well. They were getting good pressure on Boller. Peyton was a little frustrated in the first half, but came back good in the second. Anytime you see the Ratbirds lose you gotta love it lol

Ambridge 09-12-2005 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prosdo
Indy's defense played very well. They were getting good pressure on Boller. Peyton was a little frustrated in the first half, but came back good in the second. Anytime you see the Ratbirds lose you gotta love it lol

It looked like Dwight Freeney was turning Jonathan Ogden into his personal "Turnstyle" again.

Koopa 09-12-2005 11:59 AM

damn it, i think kyle boller only had a hyperextended toe. i don't know if it'll keep him out long but i was hopeing it was worse.......well i guess i'm j/k, i hope he stays the starting qb cause he sucks. and i don't think we should sleep on them cause mark clayton is a scary mother (ya'll know the rest) i've seen him whole career in college and i hated him cause he played for OU and now the damn ravens, and once he starts getting more involved in the offense they can be scary. thank god boller is throwing the ball

RoethlisBURGHer 09-12-2005 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity

Here here!I'll :chug: to that! :sign02:

Steel - X 09-12-2005 12:45 PM

I agree Cham Mark Clayton will be a beast once he learns the ropes in the NFL. He is the most NFL ready WR in the league in my opinion. But like you said Boller is not good nor will he be good. Coach Cower my want to start looking for a new job. He was the one that was so confident in Boller.