Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Heinz Field Bleachers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=17662)

C-BusSteeler 06-28-2007 03:17 PM

Heinz Field Bleachers
 
Has anyone sat in the bleacher endzone seats? If so whats your take? Thanks for any info

83-Steelers-43 06-28-2007 03:38 PM

Re: Heinz Field Bleachers
 
I'm up in 507 and I have never sat in the bleacher seats, but I would have to believe between staring at the back of somebody's head for four straight quarters and not being able to see the whole field/plays develope it wouldn't be very fun.

Just my guess and perception of sitting that close (not just the bleachers). I guess it comes down to what do you want to experience at a football game. The actual game or being able to see the players up close and not being able to watch the plays fully develope.

SteelCityMan786 06-28-2007 03:41 PM

Re: Heinz Field Bleachers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 (Post 260895)
I'm up in 507 and I have never sat in the bleacher seats, but I would have to believe between staring at the back of somebody's head for four straight quarters and not being able to see the whole field/plays develope it wouldn't be very fun.

Just my guess and perception of sitting that close (not just the bleachers). I guess it comes down to what do you want to experience at a football game. The actual game or being able to see the players up close and not being able to watch the plays fully develope.

I think that's where my seats are for the Ravens game If I end up going are. I'm pretty low.

Another thing, if you can't see the play and view isn't distracted, watch the jumbotron.

Bigsteve332310 06-28-2007 03:49 PM

Re: Heinz Field Bleachers
 
It depends on where you sit in the bleachers. I have sat up pretty high in them and it was alright. I couldnt see the very corner of the endzone but just about everything else. I had Pitt season tickets in section 519 row E which is the last row of the bottom 5 rows. I loved those. It was really good for seeing the plays develop and open up. Take a pair of binoculars and enjoy it.

C-BusSteeler 06-28-2007 04:33 PM

Re: Heinz Field Bleachers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigsteve332310 (Post 260902)
It depends on where you sit in the bleachers. I have sat up pretty high in them and it was alright. I couldnt see the very corner of the endzone but just about everything else. I had Pitt season tickets in section 519 row E which is the last row of the bottom 5 rows. I loved those. It was really good for seeing the plays develop and open up. Take a pair of binoculars and enjoy it.

how high were you--were you in the double letters?

Bigsteve332310 07-01-2007 12:15 AM

Re: Heinz Field Bleachers
 
yeah not sure exactly where but in the double letters

Stlrs4Life 07-01-2007 04:35 PM

Re: Heinz Field Bleachers
 
I'm in 522 dead center of the goal posts. I love them. I'm also lucky to be in an aisle seat too. And you get a great view of the Sony Screen like it is right in front of you. Some people say it is hard to see if the action is at the other end zone, but I haven't had a problem. Also, when in these end zone seats, you can really see all the plays develop.

meanjoecoop 07-16-2007 07:58 AM

Re: Heinz Field Bleachers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life (Post 261560)
I'm in 522 dead center of the goal posts. I love them. I'm also lucky to be in an aisle seat too. And you get a great view of the Sony Screen like it is right in front of you. Some people say it is hard to see if the action is at the other end zone, but I haven't had a problem. Also, when in these endzone seats, you can really see all the plays develope.

:thumbsup: I agree. There are good seats and there are great seats at Heinz Field, but there aren't any bad seats. I've been in 525 and 524 and loved it. You will enjoy it!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum