Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Back from Vacation!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=17710)

lamberts-lost-tooth 07-02-2007 12:51 PM

Back from Vacation!!

10 glorious days off work!!!!

I spent two days in Gettysburg and have to tell all the Homers in the forum that you really live in Gods Country!!! I couldnt believe how truly beautiful western PA is.
After stopping in Washington Pa on the way there and the way back..I think I can talk the wife into moving there...the people were VERY nice and the town was really unique.

I did have two run-ins with rival fans....At Williamsburg some jackass wearing a Ravens t-shirt let his 5 year old scream all the way through a colonial "court hearing"....and I was cut off by a truck in eastern Ohio witha big "bengals" emblem, which led me to consider the possibility that their fans wear emblems on their vehicle for one of three reasons 1) to cover the rust 2) to distinguish themselves as fans and not players to the "profiling" ohio state troopers 3) to make sure they are letting the team know who their 10 fans truly are!!!

SteelCityMan786 07-02-2007 01:02 PM

Re: Back from Vacation!!

Welcome back LLT.

TackleMeBen 07-02-2007 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth (Post 261831)
10 glorious days off work!!!!

I spent two days in Gettysburg and have to tell all the Homers in the forum that you really live in Gods Country!!! I couldnt believe how truly beautiful western PA is.
After stopping in Washington Pa on the way there and the way back..I think I can talk the wife into moving there...the people were VERY nice and the town was really unique.

I did have two run-ins with rival fans....At Williamsburg some jackass wearing a Ravens t-shirt let his 5 year old scream all the way through a colonial "court hearing"....and I was cut off by a truck in eastern Ohio witha big "bengals" emblem, which led me to consider the possibility that their fans wear emblems on their vehicle for one of three reasons 1) to cover the rust 2) to distinguish themselves as fans and not players to the "profiling" ohio state troopers 3) to make sure they are letting the team know who their 10 fans truly are!!!

welcome back :cheer:..

HometownGal 07-02-2007 01:31 PM

Welcome back buddy! I missed you! :cheers:

Glad to hear that you and your family had such a great time! Yes - Western PA is beautiful - I feel privileged to have lived here almost all of my life. :thumbsup:

pittsburghp8baller 07-02-2007 01:37 PM

10 fans now. there must gained a few fans. welcome back glad u had fun

Livinginthe past 07-02-2007 01:42 PM

Welcome back :cheers:

lamberts-lost-tooth 07-02-2007 01:57 PM

Thanks all...great to be back!!!

fansince'76 07-02-2007 02:52 PM

Yo! Welcome back, Poopy Pie Master! :chuckle:

Stlrs4Life 07-02-2007 03:28 PM

Welcome back! Now I need your help in the "Here's a game to keep us busy" thread!

lamberts-lost-tooth 07-03-2007 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 261863)
Yo! Welcome back, Poopy Pie Master! :chuckle:

LOL...dont forget the smilie!!!!...Poopy-Pie-Master:whip: