Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Happy 4th of July (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=17733)

SteelersMongol 07-03-2007 08:38 PM

Happy July 4th

It's already July 4th here. :usa: Happy July 4th, my Steelers brothers and sisters. :tt02: My gradititutes to all the men and women who have served and are serving in the US armed forces.

steelpride12 07-03-2007 09:02 PM

Re: Happy July 4th

THANKS! highly apreciated happy fourth!!!!

SteelCityMan786 07-03-2007 09:13 PM

Happy 4th of July

231 years ago, our founding fathers declared our independence from the British. Ever Since that day numerous people have attempted to take away those freedoms we have enjoyed growing up with.

Even as we celebrate this very day, we still can not forget though our brave men and women who fought from the Revolutionary war to the War on Terrorism now, that have risked their lives or lost them so that we may live with the Freedoms we do have today. It is because of them we still enjoy the freedom that we have now. They made the ultimate sacrifice.

May everyone have a safe and happy 4th of July.

HometownGal 07-04-2007 07:22 AM

Re: Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to all and a thank you filled with gratitutde and love to all of our servicemen and women who have protected us and fought for our freedoms, past, present and future! :cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

lamberts-lost-tooth 07-04-2007 07:55 AM

Declaration of Independence- We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness......

U.S. Constitution- We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.....

Gettysburg Address- Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.....

Emancipation Proclamation- And by virtue of the power and for the purpose aforesaid, I do order and declare that all persons held as slaves within said designated States and parts of States are, and henceforward shall be, free; and that the Executive Government of the United States, including the military and naval authorities thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of said persons....

fansince'76 07-04-2007 08:45 AM

Happy Independence Day!

83-Steelers-43 07-04-2007 10:33 AM

:usa::usa::usa::usa:Happy Independence Day!!:usa::usa::usa::usa:

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/A-W...C10082718.jpeg

tony hipchest 07-04-2007 05:18 PM

Re: Happy July 4th

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersMongol (Post 262198)
It's already July 4th here. :usa: Happy July 4th, my Steelers brothers and sisters. :tt02: My gradititutes to all the men and women who have served and are serving in the US armed forces.

coming from a steelers brother in mongolia that means so much. i can only wish for you to be able to return, and your countrymen to experience the same liberties we enjoy and often take for granted.

In Cowher We Trust 07-05-2007 01:08 PM

happy 4th.