Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   My first game at Heinz Field!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=17742)

stillers4me 07-04-2007 09:18 AM

My first game at Heinz Field!!

We have tickets to the Bills game!!!!!!! :banana:
....party, party, party........:party:

Well, actually FCG got 2 tickets and asked me to go with her.......which didn't go over to well with hubby so we had to buy 2 more tickets so he could go, too. I left him behind last year when Flood and I went to the Bungles game in Cinci. (don't tell him, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat! :wink02:)

We are going to training camp the last week of July........Wednesday and Thursday. Would love to hook up with anyone from SF!! Will being doing the Heinz Field tour and then the game in September............I can't wait!!!!!

Galax Steeler 07-05-2007 04:00 AM

Re: My first game at Heinz Field!!

Thats cool I'm going to my first game at heinz field also but it is the aug 11 game against the packers it is preseason but will still be fun.

steelpride12 07-05-2007 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillers4me (Post 262286)
We have tickets to the Bills game!!!!!!! :banana:
....party, party, party........:party:

Well, actually FTC got 2 tickets and asked me to go with her.......which didn't go over to well with hubby so we had to buy 2 more tickets so he could go, too. I left him behind last year when Flood and I went to the Bungles game in Cinci. (don't tell him, but I'd do it again! :wink02:)

We are going to training camp the last week of July........Wednesday and Thursday. Would love to hook up with anyone from SF!! Will being doing the Heinz Field tour and then the game in September............I can't wait!!!!!

ill be at training camp if u wanna meet i live (min away) but im only 16 if that matters but i would be honored to meet u!

Preacher 07-06-2007 06:12 PM

We are all going to first games this year!!!

MyCuz64Furness 07-15-2007 10:12 AM

I'll be at the the Bills game as well.....driving up from Fla :bouncy::thumbsup::tt02:

Stlrs4Life 07-15-2007 08:41 PM

See yas at the Tailgate stillers.

Big7BenHOF 07-16-2007 02:34 AM

SF as in San Francisco?

stillers4me 07-16-2007 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big7BenHOF (Post 265181)
SF as in San Francisco?

Steelers Fever

manheimcentralmagic 07-24-2007 04:52 PM

I am going to my first game as well, the Nov 11th game against the Browns, my girlfriend who is not even a big football fan bought me tickets as a surprise!!! You got to love a girl who keeps her man happy!!!

boomor 09-13-2007 12:05 PM

My first game will be againt the 49ers on Sept 23. I am bring my girlfirend for her birthday, but she does not know, YET. I would love to find someont to hang with prior to the game...Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I want to make this experience for her the best!!!