Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Steelers streak... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1775)

BB2W 09-13-2005 11:01 PM

Steelers streak...

I was just watching Sportscenter and they said....

The Steelers won their 15th regular season game in a row on Sunday, four short of breaking the Patriots NFL regular-season record.

Of course I would rather have the streak that includes a Superbowl win, but I hope they keep it going. They will break the record with wins over the Texans, Patriots, Chargers, and the Jaguars.

GO STEELERS!!!:cheer:

BlitzburghRockCity 09-13-2005 11:07 PM

Re: Steelers streak...

I dont need 15-1 this year..all I need is a Super Bowl baby :cheers:

But if we keep our wits about us and stay focused, we can continue on winning, there is no doubt! And besides,next up is the Texans who did absolutely ZERO last week. So it will be a bit of a challenge if we dont stomp on them early and break them!

Koopa 09-13-2005 11:57 PM

like i said in an other thread, the worst teams can be the scariest. hopefully the steelers will go in there knowing that anything can happen and stay focused. they got a good defense, but that o is horrible. i don't know what happened to carr he was on the rise but damn he feel way off. i'm pretty sure we'll see the same outcome as this past sunday but hopefully they can stay focus. hopefully it won't be like 3 years ago when we won the game for them, only allowing 47 total offense and they still win, thank god maddox ain't throwing the ball anymore.

SteelProven 09-14-2005 05:01 PM

The Steelers realize that this game isn't going to be easy. Just ask T. Maddox who gave the Texans 3 TDs with 2 Ints and fumble. So to me this is a revenge game how do you gain 422 yds on offense and aloud 47 and still lose. I think they have a bone to pick with the Texans so I expect them to come out fired up.

Ambridge 09-14-2005 05:46 PM

Too bad the Steelers couldn't play the Pat's in Foxboro in a couple of weeks and be the first team to lay a regular season loss on them at Gillette Stadium.

SteelR1 09-14-2005 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambridge
Too bad the Steelers couldn't play the Pat's in Foxboro in a couple of weeks and be the first team to lay a regular season loss on them at Gillette Stadium.

I was thinking that when I saw the schedule come out,,

clevestinks 09-14-2005 06:42 PM

We all know that a loss is coming sooner or later. Its a little neve racking thinking about it. You have teams like cleveland that are hoping the opposite, there hoping a win will come sooner or later. To break the regular season record of consecutive wins , will just add to the pressure of the postseason. Who wants toi set all these records, then add all that pressure later.

Blitzburgh55 09-14-2005 07:03 PM

realugar season dosent mean that much we need to get to the SB

bigbensgirl7 09-14-2005 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelProven
The Steelers realize that this game isn't going to be easy. Just ask T. Maddox who gave the Texans 3 TDs with 2 Ints and fumble. So to me this is a revenge game how do you gain 422 yds on offense and aloud 47 and still lose. I think they have a bone to pick with the Texans so I expect them to come out fired up.

I was at that game...and wanted to vomit! It was the worst thing I had ever been to.

MrTibbs 09-15-2005 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambridge

The Steelers need to learn how to win in their OWN stadium before they even think about trying to win at Gillette, be for real.

Is Hines going to cry again next week? That remains to be seen.