Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Gamer Chat (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   NCAA 08 new features (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=17823)

pittsburghp8baller 07-10-2007 09:46 AM

NCAA 08 new features

i downloaded the trailers for ncaa football 08 and with the new features this game is goin to be the best of the series by a long shot.

for the campus legend mode you play a whole high school state tournament, you get to design your high school team name, jersey. and now its like madden's super star mode- who have the option of playing as only your player (during the high school tournament you dont have a chocie)

you can even take over a exisiting player and finish there career. if you want to be pat white, steve slaton, darren mcfadden or my fav player colt brennan all you have to do is pick them.

they have added a whole bunch of new plays- including the hook and ladder and statue of liberty.

xXTheSteelKingsXx 07-10-2007 10:52 AM

Re: NCAA 08 new features

Sounds tight. Do you know if anything in the gameplay changed?

pittsburghp8baller 07-12-2007 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXTheSteelKingsXx (Post 263747)
Sounds tight. Do you know if anything in the gameplay changed?

yea it showed the gameplay highlights during the trailers and it looks a whole lot better than last year. you can do lead blocking for your running back like in madden. and now it has a sphere of infulence for all of the players. so if one of your lineman makes a big block to spring the runner all of ur offensive players will get a boost from the lineman and the running back

xXTheSteelKingsXx 07-12-2007 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pittsburghp8baller (Post 264220)
yea it showed the gameplay highlights during the trailers and it looks a whole lot better than last year. you can do lead blocking for your running back like in madden. and now it has a sphere of infulence for all of the players. so if one of your lineman makes a big block to spring the runner all of ur offensive players will get a boost from the lineman and the running back

Sweet:thumbsup:

jjpro11 07-13-2007 09:53 PM

the demo is great. i love the mid air collisions and gang tackling. i saw the best animated hit ever in a football game and it was only my first time playing the demo.

i just read that they now have 115 detailed stadiums, up from 40 in 2007. that is quite impressive.

xXTheSteelKingsXx 07-13-2007 09:59 PM

Sound like the game is goona be pretty good.

lilyoder6 07-14-2007 09:32 PM

my friends and i are getting the game on mon.. can't wait.

xXTheSteelKingsXx 07-14-2007 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilyoder6 (Post 264877)
my friends and i are getting the game on mon.. can't wait.

I didnt know tthat it came out monday???:dang:So what systm you getting it for?

pittsburghp8baller 07-15-2007 11:30 AM

im getting it for 360. it comes out midnight tuesday morning/ a second after monday is over. im playing the demo right now its awesome!

lilyoder6 07-15-2007 07:24 PM

my friends dad knew someone and we are getting it mon morn after weight lifting... we are getting 3 sets for ps2, 1 for the 360 and maybe 1 set for the ps3