Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Jets Game (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=17850)

rbryan 07-11-2007 05:38 PM

Jets Game

Just found out I have to go to NY the week before Thanksgiving. Wasn't looking forward that much until I realized the Jet game is the day after I fly in. Got the brother in law working on tickets as we speak.

Anyone know what the ticket situation is at the Meadowlands?? Are there usually tickets available gameday at the stadium/scalpers etcc.. (Your Uncle who has season tickets and can't find anyone to give them away to. lol)

The Duke 07-11-2007 06:06 PM

Re: Jets Game

If no one can help you here maybe you could go to a Jets forum, somebody there may want to sell theirs.

xXTheSteelKingsXx 07-11-2007 07:57 PM

The Jets may have listened to Tony Dungy so don't tell em your a Steelers fan or you might not get one.

TackleMeBen 07-12-2007 01:36 PM

not that hard you can get nosebleed seats if you want to just be in the stadium.

descent seats you can get them from a season ticket holder or a ticket place but they can be bought.

(that is from my sister who is a major jets fan and lives in jersey )

fansince'76 07-12-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TackleMeBen (Post 264274)
not that hard you can get nosebleed seats if you want to just be in the stadium.

descent seats you can get them from a season ticket holder or a ticket place but they can be bought.

(that is from my sister who is a major jets fan and lives in jersey )

Just a question, TMB - is there any reason in particular you have a pic of Alex Smith in your sig? Just curious.

TackleMeBen 07-13-2007 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 264292)
Just a question, TMB - is there any reason in particular you have a pic of Alex Smith in your sig? Just curious.

'76
of course there is a particular reason..... now whether you want to know is another story :wink02:.... i think he is a cutie and so i asked our great sig maker on here to make me one.. b/c if i were to request another one, you all would get mad at me :flap:

The Duke 07-13-2007 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TackleMeBen (Post 264398)
'76
of course there is a particular reason..... now whether you want to know is another story :wink02:.... i think he is a cutie and so i asked our great sig maker on here to make me one.. b/c if i were to request another one, you all would get mad at me :flap:

I like your sig, the only thing I'm wondering is why your name says Ben and your sig is of alex smith

TackleMeBen 07-13-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke (Post 264486)
I like your sig, the only thing I'm wondering is why your name says Ben and your sig is of alex smith

b/c i am a huge ben fan.. but thinks alex smith is a cutie:wink02:. and i cant find a sig to go with my name..lol.. i think i have to talk to steelersfanmx and see what we can come up with...:thumbsup:

nojobny 07-22-2007 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbryan (Post 264108)
Just found out I have to go to NY the week before Thanksgiving. Wasn't looking forward that much until I realized the Jet game is the day after I fly in. Got the brother in law working on tickets as we speak.

Anyone know what the ticket situation is at the Meadowlands?? Are there usually tickets available gameday at the stadium/scalpers etcc.. (Your Uncle who has season tickets and can't find anyone to give them away to. lol)

I would check stubhub. You can try to scalp tickets at the game but that's not always a guarantee. There are A LOT of Steeler fans out here.

you can always try Craigslist for last minute tickets.

BTW, the stadium is awful, so don't expect much when you go. If you don't get tickets, be sure to go to the Scruffy Duffy to watch the game. Plenty of Black & Gold there.